Sign in to follow this  
John32070

Most disappointing Enterprise episode

25 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

And if Archer woke up to find Patrick Duffy in his shower and realize it was all just a crazy dream, I'd chalk it up to that crazy and probably like the episode better. :)

:laugh:

42 minutes ago, Mutai Sho-Rin said:

I know I'm the contrarian here but I enjoy everything about A Night In Sickbay.  It is so far outside the regular storyline box that I take it as a wildly funny character study as if it took place in a dream state. 

Nothing wrong with a contrarian opinion, Mutai.

I’ve been known to secretly enjoy “The Way To Eden”; I even play some of the songs off the TOS soundtrack in my car when I’m driving alone.   Don’t tell anyone... our secret. :giggle:

14 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

And if Archer woke up to find Patrick Duffy in his shower and realize it was all just a crazy dream, I'd chalk it up to that crazy and probably like the episode better. :)

Don't tempt me to write an Archer/Bobby Ewing story now that completely undoes that dreadful episode and comes up with a whole DIFFERENT "Night In Sickbay"... :laugh:

34 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Don't tempt me to write an Archer/Bobby Ewing story now that completely undoes that dreadful episode and comes up with a whole DIFFERENT "Night In Sickbay"... :laugh:

Night in Sickbay... the R-rated version.  ;)

1 hour ago, Mr.Picard said:

ANYTHING that wipes out that 43 minutes of swill would be welcome. :)