Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael G. Bray

Star Trek: The Wonderland Redemption - Chapter 12 now available.

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Star Trek The Wonderland Redemption Chapter 1.pdfThis is a Star Trek Kelvin Timeline original story written in Screenplay format. I have no reason to believe as an amateur screen writer that this will ever be produced, but it's the movie I'd love to see on the big screen. Hope you enjoy it. I'll release a new chapter every few days.

Edited by Michael G. Bray
Title Page was empty

1 hour ago, Michael G. Bray said:

Star Trek The Wonderland Redemption Chapter 1.pdfThis is a Star Trek Kelvin Timeline original story written in Screenplay format. I have no reason to believe as an amateur screen writer that this will ever be produced, but it's the movie I'd love to see on the big screen. Hope you enjoy it. I'll release a new chapter every few days.

Thank you for sharing, and welcome aboard Trekcore Omega Sector!  We have a great and talented group here.  Think you’ll enjoy it. 

Post often and prosper! ;)

2 hours ago, Michael G. Bray said:

Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise A explore a strange, new world in Star Trek The Wonderland Redemption Chapter 7.pdf

Michael, I don’t know if it’s just me, but for some reason the links aren’t forthcoming; all I get is that my account can’t read the link (?).  

Is there another way to read these, or am I just hopelessly old and clueless?  :laugh:

When I click on the chapter link, it automatically downloads the PDF file into my laptop. Are you able to read PDF files? Do you have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader? Are there others here having the same difficulty? Let me know and I'll look further at the issue. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)

2 hours ago, Michael G. Bray said:

When I click on the chapter link, it automatically downloads the PDF file into my laptop. Are you able to read PDF files? Do you have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader? Are there others here having the same difficulty? Let me know and I'll look further at the issue. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)

I’m on a four year old Mac... maybe that explains it.   :laugh:

Usually PDFs get downloaded immediately and automatically, and pop right up in my viewer.   Hmm.   I’m guessing it’s an issue at my end. 

And no, no one else has reported any difficulties.

Actually, I'm on a 5 yr old Mac. Lol. Hopefully it's only a matter of downloading a newer version of Adobe, but if it's an issue on my end, I'll try and resolve it. I'll have some friends come to the Omega Sector and try to download the links and get their feedback as well. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Michael G. Bray said:

Actually, I'm on a 5 yr old Mac. Lol. Hopefully it's only a matter of downloading a newer version of Adobe, but if it's an issue on my end, I'll try and resolve it. I'll have some friends come to the Omega Sector and try to download the links and get their feedback as well. Thanks again.

Oh I wouldn't worry about it, since no one else has reported the issue (at least not to me).   But yeah, maybe if other friends of yours are okay with the links then that might be a nice independent verification.  We also appreciate any/all new members.

Thanks.

A new chapter will be posted tomorrow. In the meantime, I wanted to share some casting ideas. Here's my first pick for Aleela; Rosario Dawson.

1 Rosario Dawson as Aleela.jpg

My first pick for Kardra is J.K. Simmons. He can chew the scenery big time!

2 J.K. Simmons as Kardra.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0