Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fugfar

greetings and salutations

6 posts in this topic

glad to be a part of trek core, and omega. ive been lurking around for a few years, great site.

ive been keeping an eye out for news on ds9, voy, hd releases, and have only found dismal hopes. i was wondering if any crowdfunding efforts were going on for these 2 series.

i wonder who (specifically)holds the rights, 

what a rough budget would be per ep/season, 

and if its an obtainable goal.

trekcore is the place where i get my news, and im sure ive missed some important info on this, a few months back i remember an amazing article with one of ds9s cgi guys, explaining why it would be so difficult, but i wonder if we could put enough into it so that they would consider moving forward.

always hoping, great stories. if anyone else knows more info plz let me know

Welcome, fugfar.  Nice to have you with us here in the forums.   Post often and prosper!  :NGSYMBOL:

And yes, I think you'll find the lack of a DS9 blu ray release to be a common lament here on these boards...;)

Welcome to the board.

CBS holds the rights and you're probably looking at a cost of $20M to fully remaster DS9.

Personally, I don't care if VOY gets remastered, but I'd like to see it done for those who do.

Welcome aboard, and feel free to join the group of us that derail any thread about DS9 with our hopes and dreams that it may someday be remastered! (but try to reign it back in on topic as best you can!)

Welcome fugfar!  We're glad to have you aboard.