Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

Even DC Bosses Says DC Movies Were Bad

DC Films Bosses Explain Why BATMAN v SUPERMAN And SUICIDE SQUAD Didn't Work

DC Films bosses Geoff Johns and Jon Berg weigh in on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad's failings, agreeing that one was too dark and the other just had a bad story!

SS has nothing. There's no story to speak of for any of them. It's just Robbie's movie and that's because she's pretty much the only thing there not boring and listless. Most of Jared Leto ended up on the cutting-room floor to the point that he didn't need to show. 

Frontier   

I can tolerate them because I love the characters otherwise, but the DCEU until WW has been mediocre are best.  Hopefully WW, which I actually enjoyed (as did most people) signals they finally figured it out.

2 hours ago, Frontier said:

I can tolerate them because I love the characters otherwise, but the DCEU until WW has been mediocre are best.  Hopefully WW, which I actually enjoyed (as did most people) signals they finally figured it out.

^

This. 

Even though I grew up a Marvel kid, characters like Superman and Batman are just too iconic to dismiss or ignore completely.   And now that they’ve turned it around a bit with WW, maybe they can and will figure out what they’ve done wrong with the rest. 

2 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

And now that they’ve turned it around a bit with WW, maybe they can and will figure out what they’ve done wrong with the rest. 

Twisting their superheroes into sort of greedy, definitely narcissistic, and probably clinically depressed jerks?

I wonder how much cash they'll throw into marketing research to get that result. 

4 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

Twisting their superheroes into sort of greedy, definitely narcissistic, and probably clinically depressed jerks?

I wonder how much cash they'll throw into marketing research to get that result. 

They already have their proof-of-concept with WW and it's kicking serious box office a$$.  But you're right; they'll probably do more research first...:giggle:

1 hour ago, Sehlat Vie said:

They already have their proof-of-concept with WW and it's kicking serious box office a$$.  But you're right; they'll probably do more research first...:giggle:

That may have been a fluke. Must study. :)

Sign in to follow this