Sign in to follow this  
prometheus59650

Do you have an episode that you love half of?

Is there an episode where the "A" thread, "B" was really good and they should have just expanded that to fill the hour instead of mashing the other nonsense in there?

"Miri"- I like the premise. I like the mystery behind the 'eternal life' virus and the quest to save themselves. The brats? Bonk, bonk on the head to every last one of them.

"The Omega Glory"  - Captain of a plague-ridden ship driven insane by it and obsessed with the apparent eternal life he's found? That's easily an hour. "Kohms?" "Yangs." "E Pleb Neesta?" There's a reason there's no great love for the rest of this episode.

"Requiem for Methuselah"- Even as a kid I thought this was a grade-A sci-fi contrivance. What if some of the greatest men in human history were, in fact, the same man? This was great and Flint was well-played. You could stretch this to an hour pretty much by itself. Instead, we fill the loose time in such a manner that Kirk comes off as an idiot completely unconcerned about his crew. This is a man who, to set things right, let Edith Keeler, the great love of his life die, but now has to be reminded that his crew was going to die in a matter of hours if he didn't act because he's so smitten with Rayna?

Yeah, no.

Edited by prometheus59650

Hmmm....

TNG has a few more of these than other Star Treks, since its structure was much more clearly split with A and B plots; especially in those very experimental early years.   So, here are some TNGs that I wish I could just split in half:

The Neutral Zone:  Two interesting ideas that don’t really mesh well together.  I’d think that the A-story of reviving three 20th century humans and their adjustment to the 24th century was enough of a story right there.   It could’ve been beefed up maybe if (by some astronomical coincidence) one of the revived humans had a descendent aboard the Ent-D (?).  Maybe a crew member is a great-great-great-great granddaughter of Ralph Offenhouse and she is offended by her ancestor’s greed and shortsightedness; much as a modern human would be repulsed to see an ancestor who was a slave-trader, or some other such shockingly offensive thing.   This probably would’ve been a whole episode if it were done later in the series.

And the Romulan (early Borg) B-story was also interesting, but it felt like the writers were colliding the two threads together at the end.   It was inelegant.   Offenhouse refusing to leave the bridge was awkwardly staged as well (just what the hell were those two security guards doing with him, anyway? Obviously not their jobs...).  

It’s a shame that the Borg weren’t ready to open the season as planned; it would’ve made the clues of their existence in “Conspiracy” (the destroyed outposts along the neutral zone) more concrete

Coming of Age:  Again, two stories that felt clumsily mashed together.   Both are fairly interesting, even if the ‘investigation’ story aboard the Ent-D is a bit thin.  I would probably shave that plot off of this one and just add it to “Conspiracy” somehow (maybe making “Conspiracy” a two-parter?).   Wesley’s story could’ve been a nice solo plot. 

Unification 1 and 2: This one really bothers me, because I am a HUGE Spock fan.  He is easily my favorite character in all of Star Trek, and seeing him interact with Picard & Data was terrific.  But...a lot of the stuff in part 1 and 2 (Sarek’s death, the Zakdorn ship depot, the ‘fat Ferengi’ and the multi-armed keyboardist aboard the space station, etc) were all very entertaining in their own right.   Spock’s story on Romulus almost felt a bit lackluster by comparison.  

I would’ve preferred that Spock had been in a ‘smaller’ story; like Scotty in the much more successful “Relics” in S6.  The Romulus storyline is pretty much kept afloat only by Leonard Nimoy’s presence, I’m afraid.   I think the need to make Spock’s appearance such an ‘epic’ story was part of the problem. 

Cost of Living: I loved the Lwaxanna Troi-as-“Auntie Mame”  A-story, but I thought the B-story of yet another opportunistic organism turning the ship into jelly (or whatever) was too similar to S2’s “Matter of Honor” (with its own opportunistic organism eating away at the ship).   The crisis just seemed kind of artificially tacked on.

But the idea of Lwaxanna Troi taking an angry, sad child under her wing was kind of nice (and a nice nod to “Auntie Mame”; one of my wife’s favorite movies...).

Oh, and I agree with you on “Requiem...” from TOS, and for the exact same reasons. 

14 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

The Neutral Zone:  Two interesting ideas that don’t really mesh well together.  I’d think that the A-story of reviving three 20th century humans and their adjustment to the 24th century was enough of a story right there.   It could’ve been beefed up maybe if (by some astronomical coincidence) one of the revived humans had a descendent aboard the Ent-D (?).  Maybe a crew member is a great-great-great-great granddaughter of Ralph Offenhouse and she is offended by her ancestor’s greed and shortsightedness; much as a modern human would be repulsed to see an ancestor who was a slave-trader, or some other such shockingly offensive thing.

Very nice. I like these ideas.It definitely would have had more impact to have a relative of his there to be the 24th century sounding board for him

Though I am amused by Offenhouse at the end, namely that there seems to be a rule that you don't have to follow orders (remove him from the bridge) if something really cool comes on the screen.

And greedy "undesirable" Offenhouse was far more helpful than our handy, dandy, trained ship's counselor.

22 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Unification 1 and 2: This one really bothers me, because I am a HUGE Spock fan.  He is easily my favorite character in all of Star Trek, and seeing him interact with Picard & Data was terrific.  But...a lot of the stuff in part 1 and 2 (Sarek’s death, the Zakdorn ship depot, the ‘fat Ferengi’ and the multi-armed keyboardist aboard the space station, etc) were all very entertaining in their own right.   Spock’s story on Romulus almost felt a bit lackluster by comparison.  

I really like part one for all the reasons you lay out and it's supremely well-paced. It seems like far longer than a 45 minute episode to me, and I mean that in a good way.

19 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

And greedy "undesirable" Offenhouse was far more helpful than our handy, dandy, trained ship's counselor.

And I liked Offenhouse as a character; I think he could’ve (or should’ve) been sequelled with a Ferengi story somehow.   But his awkward bit on the bridge, just standing there as two security guys hold his arms (?!?), was just weird...

Another episode that seemed poorly sandwiched together was “Angel One."

Okay, it’s a silly, campy episode that I’ve come to enjoy as a camp masterpiece, but structurally it feels like two halves that don’t belong.

The A-story on the surface and the B-story with a virus infecting the entire ship (created by the freaking holodeck, for goodness’ sake!) are not compatible.  While I’ve come to get a kick out of the so-bad-it’s-good A story?  The B-story is just another plague-of-the-week which makes that dangerous-as-hell holodeck even worse.   It could’ve easily been lopped off.  

29 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

And I liked Offenhouse as a character; I think he could’ve (or should’ve) been sequelled with a Ferengi story somehow.

At least one of the current crop of novels had him as the Federation Ambassador to Ferenginar. DS9 could have worked him in well, I think.

And the holodeck has always been more trouble than it's worth. I mean, you could create a sentient arch-villain capable of seizing the ship based on nothing but a poor choice of words. 

7 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

At least one of the current crop of novels had him as the Federation Ambassador to Ferenginar. DS9 could have worked him in well, I think.

And the holodeck has always been more trouble than it's worth. I mean, you could create a sentient arch-villain capable of seizing the ship based on nothing but a poor choice of words. 

^

And that brings me to another episode I half-love; "Elementary Dear Data."

As a longtime Sherlock Holmes' fan, I love the idea of a merging between SH and ST; it's like some kind of dream fanfic for me personally.  But the trouble comes with all of the stuff about a sentient hologram taking over the ship all because Geordi was careless and misspoke.  That extremely clumsy bit of writing (how dangerous ARE these damn things??) actually ruins what could've (and should've) been one of my all time favorite episodes.  It had SO MUCH going for it; including a delightful turn from Pulaski, who calls Data on his attempts at cheating (however unintentional). 

This should've been an all-time favorite TNG; as it is, it's a half-favorite.   Love the meticulous, handsome production design (worthy of a Jeremy Brett Holmes' episode), the teaming of Pulaski/Data/Geordi and, of course, Picard's confrontation with Moriarty.   But the GIANT plot holes in this episode simply prevent it from being the A-level offering it should've been.

Maybe (just maybe) if there'd been some kind of follow-up where holodecks are dismantled throughout the Starfleet until further notice after the events of EDD, it would've helped to plaster over that embarrassing plot hole, or at the very least address it (?).  As it is, one is left with the assumption that these dangerous, Westworld-lethal toys are used by Starfleet officers and their families (!!) throughout the fleet with no alteration to their programming to prevent such a thing from happening ever again.

And it never is explained how books and such can't leave the holodeck ("The Big Goodbye" establishes this) yet Data is able to take a piece of paper off of the grid with NO problem whatsoever.

It pains me to criticize this one, because it combines two of my favorite entertainment loves.

Oh yeah, TNG has quite a few of those "I love the B plot but the A plot is ugh" episodes.

Let's see...

The first that comes to mind for me is "Coming of Age". I wish they had had less Crusher-brat-fails-his-Academy-entrance-exams and more of the Remmick plot. I know this plot later gets its own sequel spotlight episode with "Conspiracy", but I really would love to love "Coming of Age" but the whole Crusher brat storyline and the emphasis on it just doesn't cut it for me. I wish they had turned THAT one into the tiny sub plot with one or two scenes and the rest should have been Remmick.

Another one where it gets REALLY painful is "The Outrageous Okona". The whole sub plot with Data and that holodeck comic who is anything but funny. PLEASE DON'T. (Not that the A plot is superb here, Okona is more like superbly IRRITATING, but I'd still rather watch 42 minutes of Okona's sexist antics than even one minute of that painful "comic" dude.)

Next is "The Icarus Factor". I wish they had had much less (or rather, no) Kyle Riker and made the whole thing about the sub plot with Worf and his painsticks instead. I would much rather watch a Klingon episode than Kyle Riker's face (and that says a lot, given how little a fan of Klingons I am). Yerrrghhhh.

Another one is "The Ensigns Of Command". I know it's not really a sub plot because the plots belong together but I wish they had had less "Data and stereotypical geek lady colonist" and more Jean-Luc vs. Sheliak instead. MORE SHELIAK PLZ. I love the Sheliak they're my favorites did I ever mention that

I could also totally have done without the wedding whining plot in "Data's Day". I wish the episode had focused on "Ambassador T'Pel" and her cover story and the whole Romulan spy thing instead of going on about why Keiko suddenly doesn't want to marry O'Brien OH WAIT SHE DOES WANT TO MARRY HIM AFTER ALL uuuughhh make up your miiiind.... bleeeergh. Yes or no, think things through in advance, base them on logical premises and then give a clear answer, how hard can it be. jfc

Also, "In Theory". PLEASE NO. Wish they had focused on the anomaly plot and whatnot instead of the whole "Data is dating" stuff. I can't stand it, sorry. (I can almost never stand it when TNG goes into romance territory, it's downright PAINFUL, so here we are I guess.) As 100% relatable as I find Data to be in quite a few scenes in this episode, it just bores me to tears and I wish the tiny B plot with the anomaly was the A plot here.

"Disaster". Can we please not have a plot string filled with sexism that makes Troi look like the dumbest bridge officer EVER?  Everyone is in a situation they're unfamiliar with - and the male situations are played for 'haha they're in traditionally caretaking female roles and sooo helpless'  laughs, like "hurr hurr Picard and children", "hurr hurr Worf and a baby" and the woman's "laughs" are that she's put into a situation where she has to be in command and it's completely over her head because "hurr hurr Troi just looks good but is utterly useless otherwise, hurr hurr". Can we just NOT do this?

"New Ground". More wave thingy plot please. Also, less Evil and Bad Father Worf, please. Honestly, the guy is an even worse father than I would be and THAT says a LOT. It's cringey, it's painful and poor Alexander. I can hardly get through those parts of the episode these days.

"Cost of Living". Less mud baths, more glitter aliens who turn the ship into jelly. PLEASE. This holodeck program is so embarrassing and painful. "The higher, the fewer?" WTF? (I've studied philosophy, I'm used to this kind of weird stuff but honestly did they HAVE to do that?)

"Birthright". What is this. The first part is bleh already with Bashir and Data but it's at least tolerable to some degree because the Data/Bashir ship is an interesting one... and then the second part is all Worf and that Romulan prison camp and it's just BORING. The second part feels so completely disconnected from the first. I can hardly get through it without falling asleep.

"Descent, Part II". Insufferable episode already but can we please have less Crusher taking the ship into a SUN with EXPERIMENTAL TECHNOLOGY that has NEVER BEEN TESTED while she literally has almost only CHILDREN and CIVILIANS on board and NOT getting ANY kind of reprimand for it/for disobeying a DIRECT order from Jean-Luc (who explicitly told her to GO AWAY AND TAKE THE SHIP TO SAFETY)? That would be great.

"Phantasms". Less Data stalking people with a knife, more Jean-Luc vs. the Annual Admiral's Banquet. Please? He's so utterly hilarious when he's obnoxious in engineering and he's just SO CUTE and I love this side of him and I wish they had had the guts to show more of it. It's ADORABLE.

"Force of Nature". I get what the episode is trying to do and it's an important message, but they manage to make it so preachy that I'd rather watch an entire episode about the sub plot that has Data trying to train Spot. "Geordi, I cannot stun my cat." lmfao

"Lower Decks". I know I'm alone on this one and almost every Trekkie loves this episode, but I'm not interested in junior officers AT ALL. I want to see the senior officers I'm used to. Except Ogawa. She can have her own episode. Would watch, 10/10.

"Thine Own Self". As much as I feel like as if they should have Troi take that test in season 1 already (how can the writers make her sit on the bridge for SEVEN SEASONS and not EVER have her take a bridge officer test?! Sexism, much? "She's only supposed to look good but that's it"? Geez.) I would still rather watch an A plot about her taking the test than forcing myself through Memory-Loss-Data and a radioactive piece of metal on some random planet. Uggggghhh. Also, Jean-Luc has only one line in this entire episode. WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY

That's the ones I could think of while going through an episode list. I love TNG, to bits, but sometimes I want to smack its episode sub plot/main plot choices, haha.

Furthermore, my standard complaint for pretty much all episodes is "there isn't enough Jean-Luc, why can't he be in every single scene at every possible moment" but that goes without saying

16 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

"Lower Decks". I know I'm alone on this one and almost every Trekkie loves this episode, but I'm not interested in junior officers AT ALL. I want to see the senior officers I'm used to.

^ Agreed.  This one is a bit dull for me.  

18 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

"Force of Nature". I get what the episode is trying to do and it's an important message, but they manage to make it so preachy that I'd rather watch an entire episode about the sub plot that has Data trying to train Spot. "Geordi, I cannot stun my cat." lmfao

^ 100%

19 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I could also totally have done without the wedding whining plot in "Data's Day". I wish the episode had focused on "Ambassador T'Pel" and her cover story and the whole Romulan spy thing instead of going on about why Keiko suddenly doesn't want to marry O'Brien OH WAIT SHE DOES WANT TO MARRY HIM AFTER ALL uuuughhh make up your miiiind.... bleeeergh. Yes or no, think things through in advance, base them on logical premises and then give a clear answer, how hard can it be. jfc

^ This episode did the character of Keiko NO favors...:laugh:

19 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Another one is "The Ensigns Of Command". I know it's not really a sub plot because the plots belong together but I wish they had had less "Data and stereotypical geek lady colonist" and more Jean-Luc vs. Sheliak instead. MORE SHELIAK PLZ. I love the Sheliak they're my favorites did I ever mention that

^ So much this!

13 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

^ This episode did the character of Keiko NO favors...:laugh:

For real tho. I hate how they forced her into the "shrill & nagging wife of a Starfleet officer, from beginning to end" stereotype on both TNG and DS9. Such a bad reflection on us "civilians married to a Starfleet officer" folks. I swear we aren't all like that - SOME of us actually thought things through before we married someone who's already married to their Starfleet career. :P

I'm also glad you don't care much for "Lower Decks". I've received QUITE a bit of WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS EPISODE reactions whenever I say that it does absolutely nothing for me. I think my disinterest towards it has to do with the fact that the only person it introduces that I'm truly interested in as a "yes this would be me aboard the Enterprise" is Ben, the waiter. lol

3 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I'm also glad you don't care much for "Lower Decks". I've received QUITE a bit of WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS EPISODE reactions whenever I say that it does absolutely nothing for me. I think my disinterest towards it has to do with the fact that the only person it introduces that I'm truly interested in as a "yes this would be me aboard the Enterprise" is Ben, the waiter. lol

I would’ve liked an episode about the ‘lower decks’ characters if they bothered to make them genuinely interesting.   They struck me as a bunch of tired yuppies, only worrying about their careers and upward mobility; which makes little-to-no sense in a federation without money.  I mean, what does rank even mean without some kind of reward?  An extra pip?  Bigger quarters?  More responsibilities?  More stress?  I dunno....

It was an interesting attempt at an ‘untold story’ but to me it was a cake that fell in the oven. 

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

I would’ve liked an episode about the ‘lower decks’ characters if they bothered to make them genuinely interesting.   They struck me as a bunch of tired yuppies, only worrying about their careers and upward mobility; which makes little-to-no sense in a federation without money.  I mean, what does rank even mean without some kind of reward?  An extra pip?  Bigger quarters?  More responsibilities?  More stress?  I dunno....

It was an interesting attempt at an ‘untold story’ but to me it was a cake that fell in the oven. 

I can't stand that Sam dude, all he literally cares about is rising in rank and sucking up to Riker to achieve that. That scene in Ten Forward when he approaches him and thinks Riker is Canadian and tries to initiate a conversation... URRRGHHHH it's so cringeworthy. And yeah, yuppies, that's EXACTLY what that guy reminds me of! I wish they had sent HIM to Cardassian space instead of Sito

I quite like how TNG often has older officers in the background who have lower ranks - it shows that not everyone is obsessed with rising through the ranks. Sure there are rare talents who would be wasted as lieutenants (see Jean-Luc in "Tapestry") but I like that there seem to be quite a few who are just content with maybe reaching full lieutenant and that's it. We can't have a ship filled with captains, after all.

Just now, Mr.Picard said:

I can't stand that Sam dude, all he literally cares about is rising in rank and sucking up to Riker to achieve that. That scene in Ten Forward when he approaches him and thinks Riker is Canadian and tries to initiate a conversation... URRRGHHHH it's so cringeworthy. And yeah, yuppies, that's EXACTLY what that guy reminds me of! I wish they had sent HIM to Cardassian space instead of Sito

I quite like how TNG often has older officers in the background who have lower ranks - it shows that not everyone is obsessed with rising through the ranks. Sure there are rare talents who would be wasted as lieutenants (see Jean-Luc in "Tapestry") but I like that there seem to be quite a few who are just content with maybe reaching full lieutenant and that's it. We can't have a ship filled with captains, after all.

Would’ve been interesting if one of the ‘lower decks’ crew was a middle-aged ensign who joined Starfleet in mid-life just to see the universe.   Or maybe a middle-aged engineer who was just good at fixing stuff, but couldn’t care less about rank or advancement.   

Even TOS had the backstory about McCoy joining Starfleet in his 30s after his dad passed away and his divorce from his ex-wife. 

I think “Lower Decks”, by focusing only on Starfleet yuppies, missed a golden opportunity to show REAL diversity in the Ent-D crew, and I’m not just talking about ethnic diversity; I’m talking about age diversity.  

Sam Lavelle was just a prick.   And yes, I too would’ve been fine if he’d switched places with Sito. 

1 minute ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Would’ve been interesting if one of the ‘lower decks’ crew was a middle-aged ensign who joined Starfleet in mid-life just to see the universe.   Or maybe a middle-aged engineer who was just good at fixing stuff, but couldn’t care less about rank or advancement.   

Even TOS had the backstory about McCoy joining Starfleet in his 30s after his dad passed away and his divorce from his ex-wife. 

I think “Lower Decks”, by focusing only on Starfleet yuppies, missed a golden opportunity to show REAL diversity in the Ent-D crew, and I’m not just talking about ethnic diversity; I’m talking about age diversity.  

Sam Lavelle was just a prick.   And yes, I too would’ve been fine if he’d switched places with Sito. 

I guess they simply wanted to show young officers because of their target audience - younger folks who could then imagine themselves as ensigns. And it worked - I hardly EVER come across a Trekkie who DOESN'T like this episode. They all say "it's so great to see junior officers, I want to know what's going on elsewhere on the Enterprise, they always show the senior staff, it's boring" (???) and then they almost always continue with "If I were an ensign...." It's an episode that makes Trekkies image themselves as an officer, and on that basis it seems to have worked. Even on me, even though I identify myself with Ben, for me he's one of the overlooked and underrated characters ever. A lot of Trekkies don't even REMEMBER him when I mention the episode, they're so busy with looking at the junior officers and seeing themselves in them. Ben is just a civilian, a waiter, and yet he's the one with the access to pretty much everyone, regardless of their rank. To him ranks simply don't matter because to him everyone is on the same level - he can literally go from a bunch of ensigns to the highest ranking officers and play poker with everyone. THAT'S who I'd want to be. I don't get the obsession with wanting to join Starfleet AT ALL but then here we go with "not a Trekkie" again. Haha.

3 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

I do like the episode, but my biggest problem is in fact:

3 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

What are they brown-nosing for? Why are they so anxious for the extra rank. I don't believe people would still get all that worked up for the prestige of it.

Re: Lower Decks

5 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

What are they brown-nosing for? Why are they so anxious for the extra rank. I don't believe people would still get all that worked up for the prestige of it.

The episode highlights one of the fundamental flaws of the ST universe; why would people clamor and step over toes for rank advancement when, to use Jerry Seinfeld’s example about race horses, it’s all the same oat bag?   By that logic, Starfleet ‘lower rank’ officers needn’t all be yuppies.  I’d imagine there’d be quite a few who are quite up there in years.  Occasionally on TNG, you’d see a gray-haired lieutenant or ensign and I appreciated that (even back when I was in my own insufferable 20s); it showed that life choices one made at 22 wouldn’t necessarily dictate the way one’s life would play out in ST’s universe.   Someone could spend 20 years as an artist or a teacher, and then sign up for a new life as a Starfleet officer.   I like that seemingly non-ageist aspect of TNG. 

“Lower Decks” seemed kind of a step back from that. 

Another episode I wish I could saw half off of is Birthright, parts 1 and 2. 

I’m not sure I’d get rid of either part necessarily, but the two stories (Data’s and Worf’s) went together like pancakes and sauerkraut.  Data’s exploration of his dreams was (admittedly) rather flimsy, but sticking it onto Worf’s “Malcolm X” Klingon story just felt... odd.   

24 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Re: Lower Decks

The episode highlights one of the fundamental flaws of the ST universe; why would people clamor and step over toes for rank advancement when, to use Jerry Seinfeld’s example about race horses, it’s all the same oat bag?   By that logic, Starfleet ‘lower rank’ officers needn’t all be yuppies.  I’d imagine there’d be quite a few who are quite up there in years.  Occasionally on TNG, you’d see a gray-haired lieutenant or ensign and I appreciated that (even back when I was in my own insufferable 20s); it showed that life choices one made at 22 wouldn’t necessarily dictate the way one’s life would play out in ST’s universe.   Someone could spend 20 years as an artist or a teacher, and then sign up for a new life as a Starfleet officer.   I like that seemingly non-ageist aspect of TNG. 

“Lower Decks” seemed kind of a step back from that. 

Another episode I wish I could saw half off of is Birthright, parts 1 and 2. 

I’m not sure I’d get rid of either part necessarily, but the two stories (Data’s and Worf’s) went together like pancakes and sauerkraut.  Data’s exploration of his dreams was (admittedly) rather flimsy, but sticking it onto Worf’s “Malcolm X” Klingon story just felt... odd.   

Absolutely. They really are two separate episodes. Part two is almost entirely Worf, so...make Data's dreams a B-story of some other episode and stretch out Worf's search a bit, ala "Unification" 1. They really don't fit together at all.  

Well, the TNG episode "Brothers" should qualify - the Jake / Willie Potts subplot - ugh children. That's always been a weakness of Trek. The Data / Lore stuff was good though

3 minutes ago, Rusty0918 said:

Well, the TNG episode "Brothers" should qualify - the Jake / Willie Potts subplot - ugh children. That's always been a weakness of Trek. The Data / Lore stuff was good though

Good one!

I feel exactly the same way; that episode could've been sawed in half, and I would've been perfectly fine with the result.

Sign in to follow this