Mr.Picard

Ficlet: "A Night Of Honor" (TNG, Picard/Gowron, RATING: R)

5 posts in this topic

Okay so I wrote this ficlet today... I should not have watched "Redemption, Part II" earlier. Gowron was looking at Jean-Luc and I had this idea and then everything just de-railed. :laugh: 

THIS FICLET IS R-RATED - PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Notes: This ficlet is set after "Redemption, Part II" but before "Unification, Part I".

A Night Of Honor

Gowron looked at the human starship captain who was sleeping next to him and moved his hand over his hairy chest that was still slightly damp with sweat. Their earlier lovemaking had been rather intense, much to Gowron's astonishment - he had not thought it possible a human would be able to withstand a full-blooded Klingon, but the man's aggressiveness had mirrored Gowron's, his bites and punches had been just as fierce - if not even more so - and his vocabulary of Klingon curses had easily matched Gowron's as well.

The Leader of the High Council leaned down until his mouth was right next to the man's ear. "You must have Klingon blood in your veins, Picard."

Picard opened his eyes and a hint of a smile crossed his bruised face. "Why thank you. I am honored."

Gowron pulled back quickly, scowled and then tightened his grip on Picard's chest hair. "I thought you were asleep."

Picard didn't even flinch. "You keep underestimating me, it seems."

"A mistake I won't make again," Gowron snarled, leaned down and drew his teeth over Picard's neck.

The captain grabbed Gowron's long hair and yanked his head back. "I will hold you to that."

Gowron hissed with pleasure and leaned down again, enjoying the feeling of his head's skin straining against the grip Picard had on his hair. "Tell me - how do you know our ways of lovemaking so well?"

"Has it really not occured to you by now that you might not be the first Klingon I'm in bed with?" Picard asked calmly, raised his other hand and drew his fingertips over the ridges on Gowron's forehead.

The Klingon inhaled sharply at the touch. "I never would have guessed that a man of peace like yourself enjoys Klingon company in bed."

"I'm surprised you hadn't heard, I've never bothered to keep this a secret," Picard replied. "But you might wish to do so - the Leader of the High Council, found in bed with his Arbiter of Succession...?"

Gowron smiled, grabbed Picard's hand and brought it up to his mouth. "They would want me to kill you."

"Wouldn't be the first time someone wants me dead," Picard remarked dryly and hissed with barely concealed lust when Gowron ran his teeth over the already bruised skin of his wrist.

"I suppose not," Gowron agreed and gently bit into the bruised flesh. "But no more of this - what matters is this night, now. Tomorrow morning? We might be enemies."

Picard increased the grip he still had on Gowron's hair, making the Klingon moan in pleasure. "Or even stronger allies."

Well written (as always) and the voices feel right, but Gowron...holy smokes.   I admit, I got a chuckle out of Picard's secret way of ahem... strengthening alliances (hehe).

My only words of advice to Picard: You can do a LOT better, Jean-Luc... :laugh:

I don't know why I wrote this, I really don't, but REALLY, "Unification, Part I" is SO much more fun when you imagine Jean-Luc and Gowron having been... FRIENDLY. Jean-Luc's barely concealed outrage at Gowron's 'I ain't even gonna respond to your call' behavior... like "Gowron, that is NOT what you said last night" :laugh: AND his threat about others having his "gratitude"... Gowron sure had his "gratitude", and I can just see him being like "Picard was MY mate, how dare he, SEND A SHIP IMMEDIATELY BUT MAKE IT AS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HIM AS POSSIBLE, MAKE HIM REMEMBER MY COMFORTABLE BED"... lmao it works so well once you really start thinking about it :angel_not: It seems my subconscious mind had its reasons for choosing Gowron, of all people.

I also seriously considered dropping a line that would have mentioned Jean-Luc learning all about Klingon intimacy from Worf but then I thought "wait a second, Worf has little to no idea either, that one time with his gf doesn't really provide a lot of insight when it comes to a MALE mate", lmao. So I dropped the idea and left it open just WHO taught Jean-Luc all these wonderful things, haha. (I mean... where DID he learn Klingon swearing so well? It's as good a headcanon as any. Hurr hurr.)

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :laugh:

3 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

I don't know why I wrote this, I really don't, but REALLY, "Unification, Part I" is SO much more fun when you imagine Jean-Luc and Gowron having been... FRIENDLY. Jean-Luc's barely concealed outrage at Gowron's 'I ain't even gonna respond to your call' behavior... like "Gowron, that is NOT what you said last night" :laugh: AND his threat about others having his "gratitude"... Gowron sure had his "gratitude", and I can just see him being like "Picard was MY mate, how dare he, SEND A SHIP IMMEDIATELY BUT MAKE IT AS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HIM AS POSSIBLE, MAKE HIM REMEMBER MY COMFORTABLE BED"... lmao it works so well once you really start thinking about it :angel_not: It seems my subconscious mind had its reasons for choosing Gowron, of all people.

I also seriously considered dropping a line that would have mentioned Jean-Luc learning all about Klingon intimacy from Worf but then I thought "wait a second, Worf has little to no idea either, that one time with his gf doesn't really provide a lot of insight when it comes to a MALE mate", lmao. So I dropped the idea and left it open just WHO taught Jean-Luc all these wonderful things, haha. (I mean... where DID he learn Klingon swearing so well? It's as good a headcanon as any. Hurr hurr.)

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :laugh:

I can only imagine Gowron's bulging eyes when Picard gripped his hair... :laugh:

whenitrains_694.jpg

3 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

I can only imagine Gowron's bulging eyes when Picard gripped his hair... :laugh:

whenitrains_694.jpg

I was tempted to write in something like that but decided against it. :laugh: