Sign in to follow this  
Justin Snead

Check out my Trek Podcast

This week I launched my first podcast. It is called Masterpiece Science-Fiction Theater

http://www.justinscottsnead.com/category/podcast/

The premise is that I apply literary analysis to sci-fi shows and movies. First up I am analyzing every episode of season one of classic Star Trek. I've been wanting to re-watch for years so this is a great opportunity to see them again and talk about it. With Discovery coming soon, it is a good time to explore what made the first series so special. I take a literary look at how the show was put together, from writing, to directing and acting. Cushman's These Are the Voyages is a main source.   

If you are on iTunes, just type in my name and you can subscribe. I will probably release four or five episodes a month. I have already posted the first five episodes of the series, from "Where No Man Has Gone Before" to "The Man Trap." Take a listen and leave a comment if you feel so inclined. 

Edited by Justin Snead

11 hours ago, Justin Snead said:

This week I launched my first podcast. It is called Masterpiece Science-Fiction Theater

http://www.justinscottsnead.com/category/podcast/

The premise is that I apply literary analysis to sci-fi shows and movies. First up I am analyzing every episode of season one of classic Star Trek. I've been wanting to re-watch for years so this is a great opportunity to see them again and talk about it. With Discovery coming soon, it is a good time to explore what made the first series so special. I take a literary look at how the show was put together, from writing, to directing and acting. Cushman's These Are the Voyages is a main source.   

If you are on iTunes, just type in my name and you can subscribe. I will probably release four or five episodes a month. I have already posted the first five episodes of the series, from "Where No Man Has Gone Before" to "The Man Trap." Take a listen and leave a comment if you feel so inclined. 

You've got one hell of a good voice!  

On April 22, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Sehlat Vie said:

You've got one hell of a good voice!  

Well I will take that opinion. Thank you. One of my high school students once said my voice would be great for bed time stories. I won't deny having read Shakespeare to kids and putting them to sleep. It may have happened once or twice.  

Sign in to follow this