Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

IDW July Comics - Back to Starbase Yorktown

4 posts in this topic

TrekMovie posted the covers and info for the IDW Star Trek comic books for July.

In STAR TREK BOLDLY GO issue 10, Scotty returns to the Yorktown base to check in on construction of the new Enterprise… only to find that building the flagship comes with unexpected perils!

17951490_10212850737842435_3883392989443

Gus

2 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:
TrekMovie posted the covers and info for the IDW Star Trek comic books for July.

In STAR TREK BOLDLY GO issue 10, Scotty returns to the Yorktown base to check in on construction of the new Enterprise… only to find that building the flagship comes with unexpected perils!

17951490_10212850737842435_3883392989443

Gus

Hopefully it gets a more Star Trek-looking engine room this time, too.   I was not terribly fond of the USS Budweiser-prise (hehe) but I kind of liked the use of the Lawrence Livermore Labs key ignition facility in STID; at least that looked more technical than giant vats of beer.  When I first saw ST09's engine room, I half-expected to see Laverne and Shirley going by on a forklift....:laugh:

imagejpeg

15 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Hopefully it gets a more Star Trek-looking engine room this time, too.   I was not terribly fond of the USS Budweiser-prise (hehe) but I kind of liked the use of the Lawrence Livermore Labs key ignition facility in STID; at least that looked more technical than giant vats of beer.  When I first saw ST09's engine room, I half-expected to see Laverne and Shirley going by on a forklift....:laugh:

I dont think we will see the Enterprise-A engineering or even the bridge on the comic book, because those sets has not yet have being designed for STAR TREK 4 (if there is a STAR TREK 4 with the JJ  cast)

Gus

7 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

I dont think we will see the Enterprise-A engineering or even the bridge on the comic book, because those sets has not yet have being designed for STAR TREK 4 (if there is a STAR TREK 4 with the JJ  cast)

Gus

True, and a good point.   

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0