Sign in to follow this  
Explorer3

Games that you find interesting, but haven't played

I'm not sure if this thread has been done before or not -- if it has, I apologise.

What games are you interested in, but haven't played? (Or have only dabbled in, rather than playing properly.)

My list would be:

Transistor: This has a lovely soundtrack, from what I've heard, and some nice visuals.

Night in the Woods: Distinctive, and concentrates on storytelling and dialogue.

Mass Effect: Andromeda: I tend to like BioWare stuff, and I've played all of the previous Mass Effect titles. Reviews for this one seem to be a bit mixed, though.

Heaven's Vault might also end up being good. (It's by inkle, the one that made 80 Days.)

Resident Evil 7. I'm torn between getting it and not getting it - I'm not sure if any Resident Evil game can EVER top Wii's Resident Evil 4 for me and I don't want to judge it unfairly, which I know I would.

Super Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I don't want to get a Nintendo Switch just for this game. I'll have the same problem with Super Mario Odyssey. I'd love to try out the upcoming Mario games in general, but I most likely won't buy the Switch, so... that's a problem, lol.

Alien: Isolation. I own the game, and I'd love to play it, but my anxiety issues won't let me. I've tried several times, but it's no use.

Oh and I also want to play that famous old Atari ET game. Just once. To see what the fuss is all about.

Sign in to follow this