Mr.Picard

Fan Fic: We'll Always Have Harran (Picard/Q, TNG/Dying Light Crossover) - RATING: R

102 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

To be fair the Continuum only pulled them out of Harran because Q finally confessed his love to Jean-Luc, lol. The danger didn't matter to the Continuum or they would have intervened when Q went out at night to look for Jean-Luc. All they wanted was for Q to finally tell Jean-Luc that he loves him so that he stops to unintentionally misplace entire solar systems because of bottled up feelings. :laugh:

^
And that’s exactly how it seems; they needed that confession as much as Q wanted Jean-Luc to admit he needed help, and to say the words “I NEED you!” to Q in “Q Who.”   Hehe; “I NEED you!" bit of foreshadowing to your story, now that I think about it... :giggle:

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

^
And that’s exactly how it seems; much as Q wanted Jean-Luc to admit to say “I NEED you!” to Q in “Q Who.”   Hehe; “I NEED you!" bit of foreshadowing to your story, now that I think about it... :giggle:

Yup, yup... it's the same confession all over again, only this time it's Q who makes it but he is also forced into it by circumstances that are out of his control, just as they are for Jean-Luc in "Q Who". :happy: I deliberately put in the reference when Q says that Jean-Luc "hates to admit" that Q is "not unimportant" to him either. That line directly references the "I need you" moment.