Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

Gisele Bundchen Beams Aboard the Enterprise

Gentlemen, gentlemen..................lets talk more about Gisele and less about fotball and so forth.

I think tey should hire her for STAR TREK 4, she looks good in uniform.

Heck, she looks good out of uniform.

16730249_10212178638440370_3391402352090

Hey JJ cast her and I will watch your next Trek movie LOL

Gus

^
There is some truth about what you said regarding Brazilian women, Gus. 
;)

I met Morena Baccarin (who was born in Rio de Janeiro) at Comic Con 2004, and I must say (even as a VERY happily married man) that Baccarin was one of the most breathtakingly beautiful women I've ever met.  This photo is from the autograph session where I met her and the rest of the Firefly/Serenity cast (it's not MY photo, but a similar angle), and it does NOT do her justice:

675817442_10992cc40f_b.jpg

Yep, Baccarin is gorgeous. She was wonderful in FIREFLY.

Gisele is  a better example of a Braziilian woman, tall, volunptous and with a killer smile and beatiful legs.

But as I said, there is no woman like  abrazilian woman, period.

12294743_10201090527021821_8940993187041

Gus

Edited by GustavoLeao

maneth   

Gisele certainly looks the part, but can she act? That should be the first and last consideration in any casting decision...

Well, actually she can act. She worked in the movies The Devil Wears Prada and Taxi (in which she played the villain).

She also acted a lot in Brazilian productions, including TV Series. She's not the best actress around, she is  a model after all, but she is not the worst actress either.

Gus

Sign in to follow this