Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

Gisele Bundchen Beams Aboard the Enterprise

30 posts in this topic

Gisele Bundchen has made every Star Trek fans dreams come true by posing in costume while filming a new commercial.

The Brazilian beauty wore a dark red clinging top with the iconic Star Trek motif on one side as she beamed aboard the Starship Enterprise while filming a TV ad for Sky Brasil in her home country, an ad probably filmed to promote STAR TREK BEYOND premiere on Cable TVlate this year. I will keep you guys posted on this one,

16649569_10212170754763283_1755002221717

Gus

Beautiful woman.  Too bad she's married to that ball-deflating Dexter lookalike of the New England Patriots...:P

Hmm. Not my type, sorry. ;) 

We have a dedicated thread to your type.  ;) :giggle:

Correction: two threads. :P

Which we would not have if I hadn't created them. :P 

I DO notice other beautiful people from time to time tho. Once every century. :P 

Which we would not have if I hadn't created them. :P 

'Tis true.   And they're appreciated by all. :thumbup:

I DO notice other beautiful people from time to time tho. Once every century. :P 

^
My wife and I do as well; just because one takes notice of a beautiful piece of architecture every now and then, it doesn't mean one plans to be unfaithful with it.  :giggle: 

There is nothing like a Brazilian woman in the captains chair.

Thinking of it, there is nothing like a Brazilian woman, period.

LOL

Gus

LOL

Gus

I dunno, I seem to prefer French guys in captain's chairs and French or British guys in general... might just be me tho. :P

On the other hand, if they had put Gillian Anderson in that chair... then yes, please. 

Nice!

But I'm usually rather resistant to good looking people on tv...  most of the time. Dunno, I guess it's the awareness they're out of reach anyway, which makes me kind of unsusceptible to tv/film beauty.

That said... these pictures of Linda "Hoshi" Park in the according thread weren't bad at all... :laugh:

LOL

Gus

I dunno, I seem to prefer French guys in captain's chairs and French or British guys in general... might just be me tho. :P

On the other hand, if they had put Gillian Anderson in that chair... then yes, please. 

Sitting pretty in the captain's chair is so easy, a caveman can do it...:giggle:

a2a089ac1f7306b72060ac90953e7df7.jpg

LOL

Gus

Sitting pretty in the captain's chair is so easy, a caveman can do it...:giggle:

:thumbup:

LOL

Gus

Now THAT guy also looks much better than that Bundchen lady! :inlove::laugh:

I have to say Gus, it seems to me, and apparently this thread, that she isn't so much making every Trek fan's dreams come true, so much as your dreams come true!

Beautiful woman.  Too bad she's married to that ball-deflating Dexter lookalike of the New England Patriots...:P

Yeah. Don't think much of her if she can stay married to a cheat.

LOL

Gus

Now THAT guy also looks much better than that Bundchen lady! :inlove::laugh:

^
Awww, you're so sweet.  
:happy:

^
Hopefully he doesn't cheat on HER.

I have to say Gus, it seems to me, and apparently this thread, that she isn't so much making every Trek fan's dreams come true, so much as your dreams come true!

^
Everyone's entitled to a bit of fantasy.  
;) :P  

You can betcha on it ! I have  a crush on top models, fitness models and every Brazilian female models that exists in this timeline.

Gus

As a lifelong patriots fan I take offence to calling TB a cheat. The NFL spent millions to prove it and came up with he probably maybe did it. The commissioner picked on one of the biggest names in the sport who most people in the country didn't like anyhow to bully to prove how tough he was and to hide the fact that the NFL does nothing about real crime. Beat your wife unconscious, 1 game suspension. Maybe, possibly lower the air in a football (A $40,000 fine by the rule book) a 4 game suspension, loss of 2 draft choices and a million dollar fine. I've lived within 20 miles of the Patriots stadium most of my life and I learned when I was a kid that if you played football in the winter you'd better bring a pump because the ball was going to get soft when it was out in the cold and wet for a few hours. End of off topic rant.

From everything I've seen of her Gisele is a beautiful, intelligent woman who is a wonderful person. She looks good in the uniform. 

Sorry.

He lost me when he smashed his phone to bits rather than turn it over to the NFL.

It's not a criminal act, so I feel just just fine saying he's guilty.

Sorry.

He lost me when he smashed his phone to bits rather than turn it over to the NFL.

No problem. I totally understand hating the Patriots. I hated the 49ers and Cowboys when they were on top. It's part of the game. 

The phone thing I get but I don't get. In the U.S. the police can't ask for your phone without a warrant. (Have you seen the cases where the police forced all the pretty young women to allow them to look at their phone and then passed any interesting pictures they found around the station.) Why should the NFL be able to demand a players private property? If your boss told you he would like to come over your house and search the contents of your personal computer which wasn't used for work purposes because he thinks that maybe you might have done something wrong, would you say okay? Knowing this commissioner, anything he found on the phone that would make Tom Brady look bad would be "accidentally" released to the public. What kind of personal stuff might have been on the phone, pictures or maybe sexting between him and his wife.  There might have been all sorts of private stuff that is no one else's business.  Plus, if I were his lawyer, I'd have told the NFL, "Get a search warrant." You don't want to set a precedent. You'd have the NFL searching players cars, homes etc. if the commissioner thought they were doing something wrong.  The NFL is not a police force. They are a private company. 

Every dictator uses the excuse, if they were innocent they wouldn't have any problem with us coming in their house and looking around every time we felt like it. If they complain about it, they must be guilty. In today's world, getting access to people phones is almost the same as getting access to people's homes.  End of rant two. 

Sorry.

No problem. I totally understand hating the Patriots. I hated the 49ers and Cowboys when they were on top. It's part of the game. 

The phone thing I get but I don't get. In the U.S. the police can't ask for your phone without a warrant. (Have you seen the cases where the police forced all the pretty young women to allow them to look at their phone and then passed any interesting pictures they found around the station.) Why should the NFL be able to demand a players private property? If your boss told you he would like to come over your house and search the contents of your personal computer which wasn't used for work purposes because he thinks that maybe you might have done something wrong, would you say okay? Knowing this commissioner, anything he found on the phone that would make Tom Brady look bad would be "accidentally" released to the public. What kind of personal stuff might have been on the phone, pictures or maybe sexting between him and his wife.  There might have been all sorts of private stuff that is no one else's business.  Plus, if I were his lawyer, I'd have told the NFL, "Get a search warrant." You don't want to set a precedent. You'd have the NFL searching players cars, homes etc. if the commissioner thought they were doing something wrong.  The NFL is not a police force. They are a private company. 

Every dictator uses the excuse, if they were innocent they wouldn't have any problem with us coming in their house and looking around every time we felt like it. If they complain about it, they must be guilty. In today's world, getting access to people phones is almost the same as getting access to people's homes.  End of rant two. 

So what was the problem with this guy? Was he accused of assaulting his wife/girlfriend or something?

Or just of cheating on his wife? If so, why the **** is that the public's business? It's not the matter of anybody, except him and his wife. IMO.

I don't even hate the Patriots. I almost never even watch football. I'm not and have never been a sports guy.

But I don't believe he smashed that phone to protect his personal data. I mean, if any of it were leaked he could and would have sued the NFL and gotten a chunk of change and a half.

He did that because he did it and wanted to cover it up.

BOT from now on for me.

Sorry.

So what was the problem with this guy? Was he accused of assaulting his wife/girlfriend or something?

Or just of cheating on his wife? If so, why the **** is that the public's business? It's not the matter of anybody, except him and his wife. IMO.

Tom Brady is a professional football player. He was accused of violating a minor game rule, letting some air out of the ball to make it easier to grip.  His employer, the NFL, demanded that he give them his private phone to look through. He had destroyed the phone a few days before they asked. He said that he upgrades his phones about once a year and has always destroyed his old phone as a security precaution. They say he was destroying evidence. In my mind, if my boss asked me for my private phone, I would tell them no way. In my mind, no private company has the right to search their employees off their site without going through the court system. Private companies do not have police rights. 

Private companies do not have police rights. 

They pretty much do if you're an employee at will. 

Sorry.

Tom Brady is a professional football player. He was accused of violating a minor game rule, letting some air out of the ball to make it easier to grip.  His employer, the NFL, demanded that he give them his private phone to look through. He had destroyed the phone a few days before they asked. He said that he upgrades his phones about once a year and has always destroyed his old phone as a security precaution. They say he was destroying evidence. In my mind, if my boss asked me for my private phone, I would tell them no way. In my mind, no private company has the right to search their employees off their site without going through the court system. Private companies do not have police rights. 

Ah, thanks for the explanation.

Yes, I agree. You are no ******* slave just because you've signed a contract with an employer. Hardcore libertarians may feel it's okay that everything is fair deal and you give up your civil rights to your employer and you are a mere slave the moment you "voluntarily" sign a work contract, but that's a totally fucked up philosophy IMO.

If the employer has a beef with his employee? He can sue him. If there is no legal handle against the employee, via the only legitimate venue, which is the legal process -- well, bad for the employer, then.

And no, just because someone refuses to reveal his entire private life to the public on the basis of a mere accusation, he is not guilty by default. By that logic, all people who were ever lynched by a mob were guilty, too.

Edited by Sim

Gentlemen, gentlemen..................lets talk more about Gisele and less about fotball and so forth.

I think tey should hire her for STAR TREK 4, she looks good in uniform.

Heck, she looks good out of uniform.

16730249_10212178638440370_3391402352090

Hey JJ cast her and I will watch your next Trek movie LOL

Gus

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0