Admiral Harmon

I'm back online

10 posts in this topic

"Have we not heard the chimes at midnight?" 

So, I am back guys! I needed a while off message board sites and very limited online stuff for the past year plus, due to I felt that I wasn't spending enough time on my personal life and improving myself and my real life situation. Well, I am back, ready to get back to posting fan fics, book reviews and being a part of the community again! :punk:

Welcome back.  :)

Welcome back! 

You could have cut down your computer time by coming on in the morning and then come on the computer in the evening.  

Welcome back! 

You could have cut down your computer time by coming on in the morning and then come on the computer in the evening.  

Could have and I certainly debated it myself, but I concluded it was more beneficial for me just to completely leave completely at the time. Especially as the entire web had started becoming extremely toxic politically and otherwise (politics will do that to people!)

Welcome back!

Good to have you back Admiral!

Welcome back, have a glass of Romulan ale!

So, I am back guys! I needed a while off message board sites and very limited online stuff for the past year plus, due to I felt that I wasn't spending enough time on my personal life and improving myself and my real life situation. Well, I am back, ready to get back to posting fan fics, book reviews and being a part of the community again! :punk:

Know the feeling, Harms. Not that my personal life has improved, ha. Checked back in on a whim and glad to see you're still kicking about.

(Mac)

Know the feeling, Harms. Not that my personal life has improved, ha. Checked back in on a whim and glad to see you're still kicking about.

(Mac)

it's always good to see a friendly face on here! I was wondering if you were kicking around on here.