Sign in to follow this  
Corylea

How do we reply to comments on our profile status?

Some kind people left me comments on my profile status, but I can't find a way to reply to those comments.  When I click the "Options" pull-down menu, the only option on it is "Delete."  I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them, and I know it's possible to reply to a profile comment, because Sehlat Vie replied to one of mine.  Or is it only moderators who can do that?

Thanks for any help!

Some kind people left me comments on my profile status, but I can't find a way to reply to those comments.  When I click the "Options" pull-down menu, the only option on it is "Delete."  I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them, and I know it's possible to reply to a profile comment, because Sehlat Vie replied to one of mine.  Or is it only moderators who can do that?

Thanks for any help!

It should just be a text box at the bottom that says "reply."  I've replied to comments on both my own and others statuses so I know it isn't for Mods only.  By the way, gald to hear the surgery went well.

Thanks for any help!

It should just be a text box at the bottom that says "reply."  I've replied to comments on both my own and others statuses so I know it isn't for Mods only. 

Thanks, Kenman!  I thought it was possible to reply to people individually, rather than just leaving a reply to everyone, but I guess not.

By the way, gald to hear the surgery went well.

Thanks!  Having surgery a week before Christmas is not very festive, but "We got it all, and you can consider yourself cancer-free now" is a pretty good present. :) 

Thanks for any help!

It should just be a text box at the bottom that says "reply."  I've replied to comments on both my own and others statuses so I know it isn't for Mods only. 

Thanks, Kenman!  I thought it was possible to reply to people individually, rather than just leaving a reply to everyone, but I guess not.

Thanks!  Having surgery a week before Christmas is not very festive, but "We got it all, and you can consider yourself cancer-free now" is a pretty good present. :) 

About as good as you can hope for in those situations really!

Thanks for any help!

WELCOME BACK!!   

Long distance hugs...:happy: