rta-man

Happy New Year!

2016 is water under the bridge... back pockets... rubber on the highway.  Cheers to 2017 to be a better year for everyone!

Happy New Year to all!

Hello, Gang !

Talking from my family home small town of Sao Joao Del Rey with a hangover LOL

2017 willl gonna ROCK !!!

And yeah, I do have something to thank you guys for. Your continued friendship. I value your love of Star Trek as you have been an inspiration to me since I completely lost my lust for Trek last year. The voyages continue, I guess.

I hope you and your families have the best ever 2017 in the US. You richly deserve it, guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Gus

Hello, Gang !

Talking from my family home small town of Sao Joao Del Rey with a hangover LOL

2017 willl gonna ROCK !!!

And yeah, I do have something to thank you guys for. Your continued friendship. I value your love of Star Trek as you have been an inspiration to me since I completely lost my lust for Trek last year. The voyages continue, I guess.

I hope you and your families have the best ever 2017 in the US. You richly deserve it, guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Gus

Hear, hear!

Thank you so much, Gus! A happy new year and only the best, for you too!

And "your word in God's ear", as they say: Let's hope 2017 will be more hopeful than the last year.

Got a slight hangover too, lol.

After spending Christmas Eve and day by the beach with relatives, we decided to celebrate NYE quietly; it poured rain last night here, too (a belated Christmas gift here in drought-stricken California).  I made dinner, we watched the ball drop in Times Square, and went to sleep.  Just a couple of old folks....:laugh:

Happy new year!, I have some hope that 2017 will be alot better!, in the meantime LET'S BREAK OUT THE ROMULAN ALE WOOT!!!!!!!!

Edited by C.Lovett

Happy new year!, I have some hope that 2017 will be alot better!, in the meantime LET'S BREAK OUT THE ROMULAN ALE WOOT!!!!!!!!

But first... the tranya.  :P

2287980926_a5c4637be2_z.jpg?zz=1

But first... the tranya.  :P

2287980926_a5c4637be2_z.jpg?zz=1

Oh of course!, don't forget the Tranya!