Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Garak the spy

New Digital Painting!

13 posts in this topic

It's been a long time since I last posted anything here, lots of things going on, but nevertheless, here I am, and with new content! :laugh: I have tryed my hands at digital painting, something I have hardly done before, and here is my first result, a portrait of our dear favorite Borg, Seven. :P

I hope you enjoy it!

15626095_244757912619575_274232606396559

( don't mind her strange looking hair haha )

Whoa, this looks AMAZING! You should totally tweet it to Jeri Ryan, she'd love it, I'm sure!

Whoa, this looks AMAZING! You should totally tweet it to Jeri Ryan, she'd love it, I'm sure!

It's interesting that you brought that up, I've never used twitter, I always thought the chances of actually being seen by the celebs ware too small. Does it work? I mean, If Jerry actually saw it and answeread something I would be so happy lol :P

Thanks by the compliments btw :laugh:

It's interesting that you brought that up, I've never used twitter, I always thought the chances of actually being seen by the celebs ware too small. Does it work? I mean, If Jerry actually saw it and answeread something I would be so happy lol :P

Thanks by the compliments btw :laugh:

You're welcome! :)

Jeri has winked at me twice there and we had a brief French XMas conversation (her husband is French too, haha), so yeah, it really works with her. She often re-tweets or comments on artwork that fans have done, or tattoos they have... she digs that kind of thing. (I mean she keeps a Borg alcove at home...!) She's my favorite Trek celebrity on Twitter. Really though, I've had conversations with several Trek actors there, some of them are REALLY active and love talking to the fans. (Marina Sirtis comes to mind here as well, as does Terry Farrell.) They might not see EVERY tweet directed at them, granted, there is a certain amount of luck involved, but it's not that they ignore them completely. So yes, try to tweet your artwork to Jeri! It's always worth a shot!

It's been a long time since I last posted anything here, lots of things going on, but nevertheless, here I am, and with new content! :laugh: I have tryed my hands at digital painting, something I have hardly done before, and here is my first result, a portrait of our dear favorite Borg, Seven. :P

I hope you enjoy it!

15626095_244757912619575_274232606396559

( don't mind her strange looking hair haha )

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, Mr. Garak!

We're humbled to have your talents with us, my friend.

You capture her essence very well.

Thank you Sehlat! I hope to come back to posting more often. ;) 

...Her hair still looks like it's made of clay though lol :P 

Thank you Sehlat! I hope to come back to posting more often. ;) 

...Her hair still looks like it's made of clay though lol :P 

Considering you don't ordinarily work digitally?  It's easily forgivable; especially since you capture the warmth of her facial expression so well.

I didn't even see the hair to be honest. Great picture and instantly recognizable. Small imperfections in digital paintings are a good thing IMO, they just show that the work is original, not just a manipulated photo.

Nice picture, Mr. Garak! :)

I second what people said above: Glad we have you and your artistic skills here on this forum! =)

Garak definitely has skills!

in fact, my avatar is a Mr. Garak original :)

Our resident Cardassian tailor is a wickedly talented artist... he once drew ME and it was like looking in a slightly flattering mirror.  :thumbup:

Mr. Garak, that is awesome!  I LOVE SEVEN!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0