GustavoLeao

DS9 Documentary Helmed by Ira Behr

63 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

zTTVnNI.gif

.... and DSC will be a huge hit, and DS9 will get a blu ray release, and I can eat mountains of dark chocolate forever without gaining weight.  :P

See, it's easy.

2 hours ago, Robin Bland said:

See, it's easy.

:laugh:

Optimism via enhanced interrogation. :P

The good people at 455 Films are releasing a NEW exclusive sneak-peek at one of their interviews with the incredible Terry Farrell for their upcoming DS9 documentary WHAT WE LEFT BEHIND ! Don't miss out, support this project - jump on board now and be part of #DS9 history! bit.ly/DS9Doc #SupportDS9

Gus

I am so ready.

Great news today ! I will receive my screeen credit as "Reseacher" for the DS9 doc closing  credits ! This makes me more excited with Trek since the end of DEEP SPACE NINE seventh season in 1999 ! Yay !

Gus

6 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

Great news today ! I will receive my screeen credit as "Reseacher" for the DS9 doc closing  credits ! This makes me more excited with Trek since the end of DEEP SPACE NINE seventh season in 1999 ! Yay !

Gus

Congrats.  ;)

Thanks. This is what I all wanted to do as  a fan. I was pleased that they asked me back after FOR THE LOVE OF SPOCK.

Okay, next !

Gus

I really really really want to see this. Not only is DS9 my favorite Trek series, it's also my second favorite tv show period (nothing can surpass Buffy the Vampire Slayer for me) and I'm salivating at the idea of a documentary about this incredible show. TNG, much as I adore it, always got more press and got movies, so DS9 deserves a closer inspection.

Also, I want Ira Steven Behr's Kira freedom fighter shirt that Nana Visitor is seen here wearing:

zsh6hk4gassn4cdywyfs.jpg

GIMME!

I'm definitely looking forward to this. It would be neat if they reveal things that not many people know about, like they did in the DS9 Companion book. I'm also interested in hearing what they would have done if they had been given another season. Not that the show needed another season, but it's still quite a cool concept. 

2 hours ago, Deep Space Niner said:

I really really really want to see this. Not only is DS9 my favorite Trek series, it's also my second favorite tv show period (nothing can surpass Buffy the Vampire Slayer for me) and I'm salivating at the idea of a documentary about this incredible show. TNG, much as I adore it, always got more press and got movies, so DS9 deserves a closer inspection.

Also, I want Ira Steven Behr's Kira freedom fighter shirt that Nana Visitor is seen here wearing:

zsh6hk4gassn4cdywyfs.jpg

GIMME!

That is a great shirt, if it wasn't such a high donate price to get that shirt, I woild've donated just for that! I hope it goes on sale at some point at a reasonable price!

Believe me, the DS9 doc will be amazing. Adam Nimoy an excellent director, as anyone who has seen FOR THE LOVE OF SPOCK can tell, and the producers and Behr know how to bring surprises to the fans.

Gus

1 hour ago, GustavoLeao said:

Believe me, the DS9 doc will be amazing. Adam Nimoy an excellent director, as anyone who has seen FOR THE LOVE OF SPOCK can tell, and the producers and Behr know how to bring surprises to the fans.

Gus

Looking very forward to this!