Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

FIRST CONTACT Timeline with Romulans - IDW Comics

6 posts in this topic

See I'm more interested in ideas like this "what if" stuff then the "and now they meet the Flash!" kinda crap they've been churning out at IDW lately. 

Off topic, is anyone else seeing a weird text thing with the link Gus posted...where it like stretch outside of his post and down the page? Or it is maybe a glitch just on my end. 

I see the stretched text thing too.  Glad it wasn't just me.  

The "what if" stuff interests me too.   I'll be on the lookout for this and went on my suppliers web site and decide to pick up some of the other Deviations one-shots.

Fixed.

Gus

I see the stretched text thing too.  Glad it wasn't just me.  

The "what if" stuff interests me too.   I'll be on the lookout for this and went on my suppliers web site and decide to pick up some of the other Deviations one-shots.

Ok I thought I was having a computer error!  And yea...in comics, I am all for the alternate scenario explorations. This is a more intriguing idea than the Green Lantern or even the Planet of the Apes crossovers they did.  I love POTA but I just want to see Star Trek stories, not "and then Kirk meets Dr. Zaius!" stuff.  Crossovers seemed to be all IDW was doing lately, and I used to enjoy their Trek comics like the "Year Four" couple of series and their take on the final adventure of the Five Year Mission (my current version for how the gang split up prior to the Motion Picture...though is Star Trek Continues is allowed to complete their run I am almost certain it would supplant it in my head canon!), glad to see them maybe trying to get back into making genuine Trek stories. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0