TLOZ Lover

Fantastic TOS poster!

11 posts in this topic

Better option here.

Cheaper and comes with that piece, along some other fine art to frame.

Edited by prometheus59650

Here's the irony.  I have that poster as an enormous JPG on my computer (14+ MB) and I've had it for years.  Got it at no cost somewhere along the line but can't remember how.  It is really well done.

Here's the irony.  I have that poster as an enormous JPG on my computer (14+ MB) and I've had it for years.  Got it at no cost somewhere along the line but can't remember how.  It is really well done.

Here the link to the 14.4MB file :)

http://orig12.deviantart.net/af21/f/2012/294/4/5/star_trek_the_original_series_by_dusty_abell-d5ihg4k.jpg

I don't know if is on Deviantart or not, I find it surfing on the web.

Edited by Raul
corrected a typo

I'm sure it's from the remastered episodes, but anybody can tell me the name of what I assume is a space station in the top left? I know the Federation ship below the Romulan BOP has to be the remastered Antares from Charlie X, but I can't figure out what that big thing is...

The round yellow globe is The Fesaurius from The Corbomite Maneuver, and the space station to the lower right of the BOP is deep space station K7 from The Trouble with Tribbles. A couple of the others I'm not sure about.

I have it as a jigsaw puzzle.  I got it this summer; 3000 pieces and measures about 32"X45".  The artist, Dusty Abell, says there is something from each of the original series episodes in the puzzle/poster.  I quite enjoyed it.

ME

The round yellow globe is The Fesaurius from The Corbomite Maneuver, and the space station to the lower right of the BOP is deep space station K7 from The Trouble with Tribbles. A couple of the others I'm not sure about.

Nope, not K7 or Fesarius, the one next to it, just above the Klingon D-7 and to the left of the amoeba...

Nope, not K7 or Fesarius, the one next to it, just above the Klingon D-7 and to the left of the amoeba...

It looks like maybe a space station of some sort (and not K-7, which is below it); possibly from one of the remastered episodes (?).   Beats me...

It looks like maybe a space station of some sort (and not K-7, which is below it); possibly from one of the remastered episodes (?).   Beats me...

Definitely from the remastered, in my opinion, as I believe I have a pretty good knowledge of what was seen in TOS. But it's clearly not the Vanguard-inspired remastered Starbase 6 either, so what is it?

Definitely from the remastered, in my opinion, as I believe I have a pretty good knowledge of what was seen in TOS. But it's clearly not the Vanguard-inspired remastered Starbase 6 either, so what is it?

rs_500x250-150227104518-tumblr_mqajxtAvj