I call myself L-374 Paths End (and I guess you can figure out my favorite episode!). I am 54 years old (birthday: 11/14/62), and I've been a fan since Day One.

Live long!

Welcome aboard!  Mind if I just call you L-374?  :P

Post often and prosper.   
Enjoy the forums and we hope to hear more from you!   First tranya's on me.  ;)

Thank you all for making me feel welcome! It is much appreciated.

And Sehlat Vie, you can call me anything you'd like-- just don't call me late for drinks! I'll have a frozen vodka, with a super-sweetened ice tea on the side. And the first round everyone's having is on me. Here's to the fiftieth!

Hey L-374! Nice to meet you!

Which is your favorite Star Trek series, and which do you like least?

Looking forward to reading from you! :)

Thank you all for making me feel welcome! It is much appreciated.

And Sehlat Vie, you can call me anything you'd like-- just don't call me late for drinks! I'll have a frozen vodka, with a super-sweetened ice tea on the side. And the first round everyone's having is on me. Here's to the fiftieth!

Come on up to 10-Forward.  Guinan will be with you shortly... ;)

Hi, there, Sim!

Well, kinda obviously, the classic is my favorite. Always was, and always will be, although DS-9 runs a close second.

Least favorite is everything but the fourth season of Enterprise. If the other seasons had been run by Manny Coto, it's possible that I might be naming TNG as my least favorite. Never could warm up to that bulky, squatty, big-headed luxury liner in space....

No offense to the TNG-ers out there.... I'd just just rather watch the classic, DS-9, Voyager, and the fourth season of Enterprise when I've got Star Trek on the brain. 

Ah, Sehlat Vie!

The only part of Enterprise-D that I adore!

Hi, there, Sim!

Well, kinda obviously, the classic is my favorite. Always was, and always will be, although DS-9 runs a close second.

Least favorite is everything but the fourth season of Enterprise. If the other seasons had been run by Manny Coto, it's possible that I might be naming TNG as my least favorite. Never could warm up to that bulky, squatty, big-headed luxury liner in space....

No offense to the TNG-ers out there.... I'd just just rather watch the classic, DS-9, Voyager, and the fourth season of Enterprise when I've got Star Trek on the brain. 

Ah, Sehlat Vie!

The only part of Enterprise-D that I adore!

LOL!

I'm not a huge fan of the 1701-D's exterior either but every once in awhile it can look gorgeous, when photographed juuuust the right way. ;)