Jay Riker

New here, Hello Everyone

Hey, I can't say enough how much I love Star Trek and what it means to me. I'd like to make more friends who feel the same. I'll be honest by saying that I'm still new to it, but I've learned and followed a lot so far. ( Other things about me, I like comic books, art, sci fi, music, guitar ). I try to watch each series daily and nightly. I love traveling to all the different worlds and find each series to be inspiring in a lot of ways. I also love the creativity behind it all. It would be great to be friends. 

Edited by Jay Riker

Sim   

Hey, I can't say enough how much I love Star Trek and what it means to me. I'd like to make more friends who feel the same. I'll be honest by saying that I'm still new to it, but I've learned and followed a lot so far. ( Other things about me, I like comic books, art, sci fi, music, guitar ). I try to watch each series daily and nightly. I love traveling to all the different worlds and find each series to be inspiring in a lot of ways. It would be great to be friends. 

Nice to meet you, Jay! :)

If I may ask, which Star Trek series do you like most, and there is one you like less than the others?

Looking forward to reading from you!

Hey, I can't say enough how much I love Star Trek and what it means to me. I'd like to make more friends who feel the same. I'll be honest by saying that I'm still new to it, but I've learned and followed a lot so far. ( Other things about me, I like comic books, art, sci fi, music, guitar ). I try to watch each series daily and nightly. I love traveling to all the different worlds and find each series to be inspiring in a lot of ways. It would be great to be friends. 

Welcome aboard Jay!  Post often and prosper.

I think you found the right site.  :thumbup:

Hello Jay! Don't worry about being new to Trek, you can always ask ALL the questions - we were all new to Trek at some point! And I can relate to Trek meaning everything - TNG means everything to me, I know what it's like!

Welcome to The Omega Sector! :) 

Nice to meet you, Jay! :)

If I may ask, which Star Trek series do you like most, and there is one you like less than the others?

Looking forward to reading from you!

Hey Sim :) So far I love the Original Series and Next Generation the most, followed by Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise.

Thank you very much Sehlat!

Thanks very much Mr. Picard! Love the Omega Sector so far. I think Data is one of my top favorite characters, and im sure I'll have plenty to ask along the way. You've all been very kind. 

You're very welcome, Jay! If you ever have a TNG-related question you don't want to put on the board for some reason, my inbox is always open. :) 

Thanks everyone, glad to be on board! If I have some questions about Next Generation, maybe some of you can help? I'm really loving this forum

Edited by Jay Riker

Thanks everyone, glad to be on board! If I have some questions about Next Generation, maybe some of you can help? I'm really loving this forum

I can help with TNG questions. (Everyone else can help as well though, of course. But I'm the only one here who's downright obsessed with the show, haha.)

Glad to be on board :) I hope to one day find a convention near me ( I live in NY ) and hope to meet and talk with other Star Trek lovers. Everyone has been very kind. 

Ah, New York... home of the first ST conventions!  I'm pretty sure you will find a few in your state.   And I highly recommend the convention experience. ;)

Just  joined  today.  Been  a  Star Trek  fan  since  TOS  and  enjoy  reading  all  star  trek  books.  Favorite  series  Voyager,  Favorite  character  would  be

The  Doctor,  Joe  from  Voyager.  Looking  forward  to  reading  the  forums  and  making  new  friends  talking  Star  Trek.

Just  joined  today.  Been  a  Star Trek  fan  since  TOS  and  enjoy  reading  all  star  trek  books.  Favorite  series  Voyager,  Favorite  character  would  be

The  Doctor,  Joe  from  Voyager.  Looking  forward  to  reading  the  forums  and  making  new  friends  talking  Star  Trek.

Welcome aboard Robert!

Post often and prosper, and enjoy the tranya!  ;)

kenman   

Welcome!