Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sehlat Vie

George Takei's "Allegiance" Broadway musical to show in theatres Dec. 13th (via Fathom Events)

7 posts in this topic

Just bought tickets for my wife and I to see George Takei's Broadway musical, "Allegiance" (it was a long road to Broadway too, from what he says).   A taped performance that will be broadcast December 13th, 7 pm, at participating theatres (in our area, at local AMC theatres) via Fathom Events.

I'm looking forward to seeing this, as I've heard many interesting reviews about it, not to mention that seeing it in a movie theatre is a lot less expensive than us flying to NYC and buying tickets for the Broadway show.  :laugh:

12-13_allegiance_lobbyslide.jpg

I will definitely share my thoughts on the show after December 13th.  :thumbup:

Just bought tickets for my wife and I to see George Takei's Broadway musical, "Allegiance" (it was a long road to Broadway too, from what he says).   A taped performance that will be broadcast December 13th, 7 pm, at participating theatres (in our area, at local AMC theatres) via Fathom Events.

I'm looking forward to seeing this, as I've heard many interesting reviews about it, not to mention that seeing it in a movie theatre is a lot less expensive than us flying to NYC and buying tickets for the Broadway show.  :laugh:

Man!  I would love to see this show.   Somehow, I don't see it making its way to Oregon.  

Man!  I would love to see this show.   Somehow, I don't see it making its way to Oregon.  

Check out the Fathom Events site for your showings in your area (on Dec. 13th), good luck! 

http://www.fathomevents.com/event/breakfast-at-tiffanys 

Maybe I'll give this a look, but the reviews I've found have been pretty mixed, with the consensus being that Takei is good as he appears in the beginning and the end, but that there's not really anything that holds the middle together.

Maybe I'll give this a look, but the reviews I've found have been pretty mixed, with the consensus being that Takei is good as he appears in the beginning and the end, but that there's not really anything that holds the middle together.

Well, that's one of the advantages of seeing it at a Fathom Events screening and not paying for the full live Broadway show ticket price; much cheaper.  :thumbup:

Well, that's one of the advantages of seeing it at a Fathom Events screening and not paying for the full live Broadway show ticket price; much cheaper.  :thumbup:

Easier to find parking, too, I'm guessing. :)

Easier to find parking, too, I'm guessing. :)

The few times I've been to NYC, I've never driven so....yeah. :laugh: