Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

Terry Farrell

I thought she married that guy that used to do the Sprint commercials. . 

She is married to Brian Baker. I think they're just posing for a picture at a gathering or convention. The other photos of the gathering are on her page. Adam Nimoy is probably also still married, but that I cannot confirm. It is logical therefore to assume it was a cute photo op.

According to IMDB, both Farrell and Nimoy are divorced; in Farrell's case, as of last year. 

And yes, I wish them luck and happiness.   A match made in Star Trek.  ;)

I wish them both much happiness.

If I weren't so happily married, I'd be a mite jealous of Nimoy... ;)

tumblr_moyn2gASD91rm1xhko9_r1_500.gif

Saw her in the dealer hall at the Vegas convention three months ago; didn't get a pic since she was walking quickly, but she is very tall and quite lovely still. 

I remember when Howard Stern's show was shown on E! he had her on a number of times. Best was when Howard's stylist Ralph went to an NYC convention and interviewed her (she asked him to open his mouth and he did and she asked him "you sure there's never been a C**k in there?" as there was a running joke on the show that Ralph was gay), and they ended up going out on a date and according to Ralph he got some over the shirt action. Stinks another one of our Trek dream girls is taken LOL.

The IMDB is sometimes updated by fans, not actual in the know people, but perhaps they have had a divorce. I wouldn't know. It could still be they're just friends. It could be a publicity thing. It could mean something. But they are over 50 now, so it's not like it's some kind of shocking news if they were dating. They're not 30 and a list actors anymore.

I saw Farrell and Visitor at a convention in the 1990s. They were pretty sarcastic but funny.

The IMDB is sometimes updated by fans, not actual in the know people, but perhaps they have had a divorce. I wouldn't know. It could still be they're just friends. It could be a publicity thing. It could mean something. But they are over 50 now, so it's not like it's some kind of shocking news if they were dating. They're not 30 and a list actors anymore.

I saw Farrell and Visitor at a convention in the 1990s. They were pretty sarcastic but funny.

Pretty sure it means they love each other and want to be together. I fail to see why or to what end it'd be a publicity thing.

And neither were ever A-list to start with so it's not like they are gaining any sort of notoriety for it.

Edited by prometheus59650

Pretty sure it means they love each other and want to be together. I fail to see why or to what end it'd be a publicity thing.

And neither were ever A-list to start with so it's not like they are gaining any sort of notoriety for it.

Not to mention that she was pretty much retired from acting; why would she be actively seeking publicity?  Certainly there are easier ways than being in a relationship, right?  I think the only 'motive' here is just pure enjoyment in each other's company.