Raul

TOS BluRay Screencaps

Raul   

I hope that this have not already been asked. Looking in Trekcore for TOS Screencaps, I'm not able anymore to find the Bluray gallery, but only the DVD version. Seems to me that they have been removed. Is that true? Will they be available again in future?

Did I missed something?

I hope that this have not already been asked. Looking in Trekcore for TOS Screencaps, I'm not able anymore to find the Bluray gallery, but only the DVD version. Seems to me that they have been removed. Is that true? Will they be available again in future?

Did I missed something?

Here you go:

http://tos.trekcore.com/hd/

They were filed under HD, not blu ray, so I think that may have been the source of the confusion.  Hope this helps.   Keep up the great work!

Raul   

Did I missed something?

Here you go:

They were filed under HD, not blu ray, so I think that may have been the source of the confusion.  Hope this helps.   Keep up the great work!

Thanks Sehlat Vie, I'll keep going :thumbup:.

The link you posted is for the DVD screencaps, not for the BluRay ones. The BluRay ones are not available anymore to the public...

For instance this is the link for DVD's screencaps for "Amok time DVD", googling I can still found BluRay's Screencaps link on TrekCore for "Amok Time Blue Ray". but as I said there are no more public links on the TrekCore...

Did I missed something?

Here you go:

Thanks Sehlat Vie, I'll keep going :thumbup:.

The link you posted is for the DVD screencaps, not for the BluRay ones. The BluRay ones are not available anymore to the public...

For instance this is the link for DVD's screencaps for "Amok time DVD", googling I can still found BluRay's Screencaps link on TrekCore for "Amok Time Blue Ray". but as I said there are no more public links on the TrekCore...

That's weird...I clicked on the link I posted and I show the blu ray caps.  Sounds like a tech support issue.   We'll see what guys far smarter than I have to say about it.  Hang in there, Raul...

No other opinion? The BluRay links are not still available from TrekCore website.

I put the question up to Trekcore Problems thread; no one else seems to have that issue. :(

If I may ask, what browser are you using?  For the record, I use Safari for Mac.

For best results?  Try sending a Personal Message to our tech wizard, rta-man.   He is a genius.  

Maybe he can help you better than I could.   Best of luck on that! 

Raul   

No other opinion? The BluRay links are not still available from TrekCore website.

I put the question up to Trekcore Problems thread; no one else seems to have that issue. :(

If I may ask, what browser are you using?  For the record, I use Safari for Mac.

For best results?  Try sending a Personal Message to our tech wizard, rta-man.   He is a genius.  

Maybe he can help you better than I could.   Best of luck on that! 

Thank you very much for the support. I'm using both Chrome and Opera.

If you click on "Episode Guide" and do it from there (click on episode desired, then click on Screencaps HD), it works better than going straight to "Screencaps".

Great :thumbup: It works al lot better than my other workaround (googling for the lost link:()