Mr.Picard

Star Trek TNG: 10 great guest performances

12 posts in this topic

10 Great TNG Guest Performances

Calling "The Drumhead" "not particularly good" is a VERY bold statement, but hey, it's not really about the episodes, it's about the guest stars. I can mostly agree with the list here.

"The Drumhead" is an awesome episode, and I'm a guy that finds "The Inner Light" just a little overrated, in part because I can't quite bring myself to reconcile the leaps in logic required of it.

"The Drumhead" is an awesome episode, and I'm a guy that finds "The Inner Light" just a little overrated, in part because I can't quite bring myself to reconcile the leaps in logic required of it.

Speaking of which, I am indeed annoyed they didn't list Daniel Stewart aka Batai from "Inner Light". ;)

Speaking of which, I am indeed annoyed they didn't list Daniel Stewart aka Batai from "Inner Light". ;)

Oddly enough, they did have some chemistry. :)

Yeah I can't QUITE put my finger on why. :laugh: 

I would also give serious props to "Inner Light"'s Margot Rose (Eline); that was a rare and wonderful performance.   Too bad she didn't crack the Top 10.

Still a pretty solid list though.

No arguments there.

I think mine would be closer to 25.   Every time I add a name to my mental list, two more pop up... :laugh:

I would also give serious props to "Inner Light"'s Margot Rose (Eline); that was a rare and wonderful performance.   Too bad she didn't crack the Top 10.

Yeah, Margot's definitely missing as well. Guess they didn't include "Inner Light" on purpose because it tends to blow away all other TNG episodes usually, maybe they felt it wouldn't be fair or something... or they simply forgot about it. :laugh: 

I loved James Doohan's appearance in "Relics" (of course!) :inlove: and also Theodore Bikel as Worf's father in the "Family" episode.

I loved James Doohan's appearance in "Relics" (of course!) :inlove: and also Theodore Bikel as Worf's father in the "Family" episode.

"I have all the specs and diagrams at home!" Love him as well! :laugh: 

"I have all the specs and diagrams at home!" Love him as well! :laugh: 

I loved it when his wife would scold him and he'd shrink back and say, "Yeah, okay, okay..." 

I had a Russian-born friend of mine who used to say that a lot.  :laugh: