Raul

Fan Comic created from 2nd TOS Pilot Episode

63 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Raul said:

Page 48 is online at Star Trek Comic Memories.

Raul

Like the very ‘60s-looking impact points... *biff* *sock* *pow!* :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the old Batman sfx school :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A minor changes to page 48, one balloon has been added and some onomatopoeias have been improved. Use F5, Alt-F5 or Ctrl-F5 to refresh the page

048%20-%20web%20-%20Sickbay%202%20-%20EN

Link

Raul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raul said:

A minor changes to page 48, one balloon has been added and some onomatopoeias have been improved. Use F5, Alt-F5 or Ctrl-F5 to refresh the page

048%20-%20web%20-%20Sickbay%202%20-%20EN

Link

Raul

Thanks for the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Page 10 and 49 have been updated. Hit F5 or ALT+F5 or CTRL+F5 to update the images.

Major update on page 49, added some balloons and a new onomatopoeia for the transporter beam effect.

049%20-%20web%20-%20Sickbay%202%20-%20EN

link

Minor update on page 10, only the onomatopoeia of the transporter beam have been changed.

011%20-%20web%20-%20Transporter%20-%20EN

link


Have Fun !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raul said:

Page 10 and 49 have been updated. Hit F5 or ALT+F5 or CTRL+F5 to update the images.

Major update on page 49, added some balloons and a new onomatopoeia for the transporter beam effect.

049%20-%20web%20-%20Sickbay%202%20-%20EN

link

Minor update on page 10, only the onomatopoeia of the transporter beam have been changed.

011%20-%20web%20-%20Transporter%20-%20EN

link


Have Fun !!!

Loving it!  Good editorial work!  :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Loving it!  Good editorial work!  :thumbup:

Thanks ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/7/2017 at 3:41 PM, Sehlat Vie said:

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites