Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

Sigourney Weaver and THE DEFENDERS

THE DEFENDERS Assembled For The First Time On Stage At This Year's New York Comic-Con

MARVEL STUDIOS' The Defenders doesn't start shooting until later this year, but the four heroes who will make up the team assembled after Marvel and Netflix's NYCC panel, and Sigourney Weaver was also brought out since she is playing the villain. You can see the photos and video at

Marvel And Netflix Book Acclaimed Director For First Two Episodes Of THE DEFENDERS; New Synopsis Released

Marvel and Netflix have announced a director for the first two episodes of The Defenders, and it's someone with superhero experience! A synopsis/episode count have also been revealed (spoilers).

Back when I was little The Defenders were Nighthawk, Hulk, Valkyrie, and Hellcat. But then I know the lineup could fluctuate (I think Dr. Strange even joined the lineup soon after that). I may even still have 2-3 issues stored away. 

Actually in the  1971 first ussue, DR STRANGE  assemble the first DEFENDERS team which was him, PRINCE NAMOR THE SUBMARINER and THE HULK. Later VALKYRIE, SILVER SURFER, HELLCAT and even the Avenger HAWKEYE joined. But I really like the NetFilx lineup.

14600932_10211063643806201_6577068671649

14910520_10211063643326189_7190516417648

Gus

Sigourney Weaver Drops Some Interesting Hints About Her "Delicious" Villain In THE DEFENDERS

We still have no idea who Sigourney Weaver is playing in The Defenders, but the actress has now commented on starring in the highly anticipated ensemble and the "delicious" character she'll take She also talks about next AVATAR scripts.

Get Your First Official Look At Marvel And Netflix's THE DEFENDERS Assembled On EW's Latest Cover

Entertainment Weekly has debuted our first official look at Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil and Iron Fist together as Marvel's team of street-level heroes, The Defenders. Arghh, I cant wait.......

16105729_10211857379849106_7429086113335

THE DEFENDERS SDCC Trailer Unites Marvel's Street-Level Heroes For An Epic Battle Against The Forces Of Evil

The first episode of Marvel and Netflix's The Defenders just screened at San Diego Comic-Con, and that was followed by an awesome extended trailer for the show

Final Trailer For THE DEFENDERS Teases A DAREDEVIL vs IRON FIST Fight And A Menacing Alexandra

Hell, yeah ! This show I have to watch n Netflix ! Marvel rulez ! I also love Sigourney Weaver !

Watched it all yesterday. Well done. Weaver is delightful playing a rather sympathetic baddie (one of those "I know she's the bad guy but can't help understanding and feeling for her"). My only knowledge of the group is Jessica and a bit of Luke Cage and even though I haven't seen any of Daredevil I know enough of the character story (helped by the Affleck movie). Only one I have no clue about is Iron Fist but since this story features him a bit more the blanks got filled in well enough. 

Absolutely agree about JESICA JONES ! Great show ! Loved DAREDEVIL too ! IRON FIST was kind of a  dissapointment.........How about a AVENGERS vs DEFENDERS movie ?????

Gus

Still watching but I realize what's wrong with Iron Fist the series. It's the character itself. He's an idiot. You would expect for someone to be trained by monks to be more patient, wise, etc...Danny Rand is a hotheaded moron. Reminds me of Korra, the character from the follow up series to Avatar. 

He still shows his stupid nature in The Defenders but luckily the other characters, which are great, reduce his percentage of on-screen time. 

Is that the way he's portrayed in the comics? What a waste. 

5 minutes ago, Nombrecomun said:

Still watching but I realize what's wrong with Iron Fist the series. It's the character itself. He's an idiot. You would expect for someone to be trained by monks to be more patient, wise, etc...Danny Rand is a hotheaded moron. Reminds me of Korra, the character from the follow up series to Avatar. 

He still shows his stupid nature in The Defenders but luckily the other characters, which are great, reduce his percentage of on-screen time. 

Is that the way he's portrayed in the comics? What a waste. 

Yeah...that might be it.

Sign in to follow this