Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zandercage

Looking for Xbox one gamers

2 posts in this topic

HEY STAR TREK FANS!! I recently just 2 weeks ago downloaded this game for xbox one and I am currently at lvl 36 or 37 and I am looking for some friends to play with on harder difficulties.  If you are interested in teaming up with me as I am mainly a (tank) build please let me know on here and we can hook up and take care of space.  I am currently a Starfleet player but I also wouldn't mind playing a Klingon.  So hit me up I am east coast timezone and normally get on around 10pm east coast time.  So if this interests you please drop me a line and your gamertag and I will for sure add you!    MAX POWER TO SHIELDS!!!

HEY STAR TREK FANS!! I recently just 2 weeks ago downloaded this game for xbox one and I am currently at lvl 36 or 37 and I am looking for some friends to play with on harder difficulties.  If you are interested in teaming up with me as I am mainly a (tank) build please let me know on here and we can hook up and take care of space.  I am currently a Starfleet player but I also wouldn't mind playing a Klingon.  So hit me up I am east coast timezone and normally get on around 10pm east coast time.  So if this interests you please drop me a line and your gamertag and I will for sure add you!    MAX POWER TO SHIELDS!!!

Welcome aboard Zandercage.

I moved your duplicate intro over to our games/gaming section.   Seemed appropriate.

Post often and prosper! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0