Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

If there is a place we go when we all die

Scotty   

i believe there is a heaven and we go there. We all know actors, peoducers and some of the fine people who played memorible characters wrote the most complling episodesin Star Trek history. 

Today I read a very intresting artical on Nasa and them looking at nebula. I love Star Trek, I'd be a writer if I had the time. I know almost everything about Star Trek. This artical brought a tear to my eye.

the hubble space telecope, captured a stunning nebula out in the final frontier. Not only do I feel its a sign from DeForrest Kelley, James Doohan and the great Leanard Nimoy, Grace Whitney Gene and Majel Roddenberry. They seem to have a signal that they are out there.

http://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-thinks-this-space-nebula-looks-like-star-treks-enterprise/

happy birthday Star Trek!!!

image.png

Edited by Scotty

You're certainly entitled to that view, but it's just a random confluence of gas that you can make look like what's familiar to you and what you want it to look like.

It's no different or more compelling than finding Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich.

Sorry.

Well, I believe one day I will wake on the sickbay of the Enterprise D and Crusher will tell me I was in deep state of coma induced by aliens who wante to extract federation information from me. To do so, they concived a way to mask my old life, but still be able to acess it in my mind, by creating a TV show called "Star Trek". That would explain everything. My love for a "fictional" TV show, my struggle to deal with the fact that I live in a world very different than that one, even my crush on Ezri would be explained. 

What can I say? One can dream...

^^^ Replace Crusher with Pulaski and I'd be golden.

I find Crusher to be, quite frankly, insufferable. She's almost gotten friends killed more than once, and imposes her own ethics on others wherever possible.

It's like it's Beverly's galaxy and they're all just living in it.

Edited by prometheus59650

I'd go with the Q option, really. More entertaining.

"You always wanted to be with him - now's your chance."

"Why are you doing this?" 

"Because I always enjoy bringing a little excitement into Jean-Luc's dull life." 

;) 

^^^ Replace Crusher with Pulaski and I'd be golden.

I find Crusher to be, quite frankly, insufferable. She's almost gotten friends killed more than once, and imposes her own ethics on others wherever possible.

It's like it's Beverly's galaxy and they're all just living in it.

I know, I know, I just mentioned her because I planned to appear there, get up and get the hell out of that sickbay. I too, find her to be quite incompetent. Pullaski all the way ( or any other doctor ).

...But then I would have to wear those early starfleet uniforms. :(

Sign in to follow this