NooSkool

No "Reply" button on post. Can't respond.

9 posts in this topic

I made a post some days back. Others expressed their opinion. I wanted to respond but there was no "reply" button anywhere. I'm using Firefox.I tried Chrome. Same problem.

Can anyone help me with this? You might need to reply on my profile page as I may not be able to respond to this .

Edited by NooSkool

I made a post some days back. Others expressed their opinion. I wanted to respond but there was no "reply" button anywhere. I'm using Firefox.I tried Chrome. Same problem.

Can anyone help me with this? You might need to reply on my profile page as I may bot be able to respond to this .

I can see that, but, the 'quote' button is here for me. Is it there for you? When I hit quote, it filled in the message body  and then I get "submit reply.

Stupid question, but have you tried quoting? I also use Chrome and have never had this problem.

Sometimes, I have the problem that when I click into the reply field, it won't open (only the "Drag files here to attach" button opens, but not the field for typing a reply).

When I then refresh the respective page, the problem is usually gone.

Ok. Thanks. The problem is fixed.

:dance:

Yay!! 

Any idea what was causing it?

I have the same problem too!

Try replying -once- to the "all new members reply here" topic in this forum. Somehow a certain number of posts (I suspect it's more than two) seems to resolve the issue, at least for some folks). 

I'm having the same issue. I just joined a few days ago. I created a new topic and got a response but there is no "reply" button.