Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

30 Years in 2017

9 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

Unless someone tries to say that Crusher was the best doctor. That's just wrong. :P

^ This...

9 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

Hell, I like Enterprise now quite a bit more than I did as it aired. 

^ And this...

9 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Even if I end up "divorcing" Jean-Luc at some point...

.... NEVER this. :P

6 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Never say never, my friend. ;) 

It's that Archer boy, isn't it? :P

1 hour ago, Sehlat Vie said:

What is it with people thinking that I have an affair with Archer? :laugh: (You're the second person who accuses me of that, lol!) I just find him attractive, that's all. YOUNGER me would have fallen for him, absolutely. But now? I want for my husband to be short, bald, grumpy and dorky, thank you very much. :P 

1 hour ago, Sehlat Vie said:

He is quite attractive.Add rugged pioneer and all and surely one could understand why another might be interested.

33 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

What is it with people thinking that I have an affair with Archer? :laugh: (You're the second person who accuses me of that, lol!) I just find him attractive, that's all. YOUNGER me would have fallen for him, absolutely. But now? I want for my husband to be short, bald, grumpy and dorky, thank you very much. :P 

:laugh:

Of course....

26 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

He is quite attractive.Add rugged pioneer and all and surely one could understand why another might be interested.

Oh yes, he is quite attractive. Definitely! I enjoy looking at him, and I know a lot of folks who are VERY interested in him. (The Bakulettes have adopted me these days - I seem to be the only guy who likes Archer/Bakula, and they're all really nice to me, it's really cute.) He is my second favorite main captain. He has his flaws, sure, but younger me would have been ALL OVER HIM, I used to LOVE guys like him. My taste has changed now but I still find him interesting in a "yes daaaayummmm niiice" way. :happy:

And HEY Jean-Luc enjoys looking at attractive gentlemen (and ladies) as well so there's that hey it's not just ME here yo, why is it always ME who gets accused of looking at other guys, JEAN-LUC PAINTED A LADY IN A STATE OF UNDRESS HELLO and don't tell me "that was just for the sake of art" :P 

18 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Oh yes, he is quite attractive. Definitely! I enjoy looking at him, and I know a lot of folks who are VERY interested in him. (The Bakulettes have adopted me these days - I seem to be the only guy who likes Archer/Bakula, and they're all really nice to me, it's really cute.) He is my second favorite main captain. He has his flaws, sure, but younger me would have been ALL OVER HIM, I used to LOVE guys like him. My taste has changed now but I still find him interesting in a "yes daaaayummmm niiice" way. :happy:

And HEY Jean-Luc enjoys looking at attractive gentlemen (and ladies) as well so there's that hey it's not just ME here yo, why is it always ME who gets accused of looking at other guys, JEAN-LUC PAINTED A LADY IN A STATE OF UNDRESS HELLO and don't tell me "that was just for the sake of art" :P 

As my wife and I always say, there is no sin in looking... :angel_not: :P

A beautiful person is just a fleeting treat for the eyes, that’s all.   It doesn’t mean you have to make any heart wrenching, life-altering choices or anything, just... enjoy the view.  :cool:

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

A beautiful person is just a fleeting treat for the eyes, that’s all.   It doesn’t mean you have to make any heart wrenching, life-altering choices or anything, just... enjoy the view.  :cool:

Exactly. :happy: I just look. And with me, a lot of "looking" is also simply done for science aka fan fic inspiration. Jean-Luc is the only guy I look at and think "YAAAASSSSSS". :inlove:

1 minute ago, Mr.Picard said:

Exactly. :happy: I just look. And with me, a lot of "looking" is also simply done for science aka fan fic inspiration. Jean-Luc is the only guy I look at and think "YAAAASSSSSS". :inlove:

Even an old fart like me can look, too.   Truly means nothing; more of a Pavlovian/biological response than anything else.  

Besides, I’m too old (and too in love) to have any midlife crises... :inlove:

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

Even an old fart like me can look, too.   Truly means nothing; more of a Pavlovian/biological response than anything else.  

Besides, I’m too old (and too in love) to have any midlife crises... :inlove:

My entire EXISTENCE is a crisis - I don't need a midlife one on top of it. :laugh:  Nah. I'm too old-fashioned in ways of love. I choose ONE guy. For YEARS. Or decades. And that's where it's at for me. Why would I want anyone other than Jean-Luc Picard? I mean come ON. He's perfect because he's not. :inlove:

34 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

But of course. Nothing wrong with looking. And I have yet to have a mid-life crisis. Might have one, I dunno, but I've always pretty much accepted that time only goes one way.

56 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Not looking to be adopted by the Bakulettes necessarily, but there are two. That's an attractive guy.

3 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

But of course. Nothing wrong with looking. And I have yet to have a mid-life crisis. Might have one, I dunno, but I've always pretty much accepted that time only goes one way.

Not looking to be adopted by the Bakulettes necessarily, but there are two. That's an attractive guy.

If I quantum-leaped and found myself staring into his reflection in the mirror?  Well, I wouldn't complain...:laugh:

17 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

If I quantum-leaped and found myself staring into his reflection in the mirror?  Well, I wouldn't complain...:laugh:

"Hey, I get to see how the hot people live for a while."

Works for me. :)

2 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

"Hey, I get to see how the hot people live for a while."

Works for me. :)

It’d be a first for me... :laugh:

5 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

It’d be a first for me... :laugh:

Heh. Me, too.

Or Mark Harmon. He's looking great for 65.

Sign in to follow this