Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Picard

30 Years in 2017

134 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

*RUNS IN, FLAILING WILDLY* Okay it seems Hallmark heard me whine and complain about there being only TOS Itty Bittys.

BECAUSE. BEHOLD.

IMG_7681.PNG

I MUST HAVE THIS.

There's only one slight problem: There are no Hallmark stores here in Germany, the only thing Hallmark seems to have here is stupid greeting cards. BUT I NEED THIS. Look at it. IT IS ADORABLE. I must HAVE THIS. *flails wildly*

Oh, I'm sure they'll turn up on eBay or Amazon sooner or later.  "Exclusive" in Retail-ese means "for the moment." ;)

Ahhhhh, I love all seasons of TNG, from FAPOINT to ALL GOOD THINGS...........all seasons have great (and a few bad) episodes, and I love them !!

Gus

10 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Oh, I'm sure they'll turn up on eBay or Amazon sooner or later.  "Exclusive" in Retail-ese means "for the moment." ;)

Like the TOS Itty Bittys who are currently on sale on German Amazon for over a hundred Euros? lol (They're much cheaper on Amazon UK, granted, but still.) I know they'll show up there sooner or later but the prices are going to be atrocious and not every seller ships worldwide, so it will be a hassle I'd like to avoid if possible. I'm trying to poke as many friends in the US as I have, SOMEONE should be able to buy them in a Hallmark store and then send them to me.

Or someone who is at the Vegas convention, where Hallmark will apparently have a booth. They just MIGHT sell this set there. SEHLAAAAAAT? :angel_not: (I'll pay for all expenses, of course.) I mean LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE THESE ARE. How can one NOT want Itty Bitty Jean-Luc? LOOK AT HIM. *squishes him*

3 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Like the TOS Itty Bittys who are currently on sale on German Amazon for over a hundred Euros? lol (They're much cheaper on Amazon UK, granted, but still.) I know they'll show up there sooner or later but the prices are going to be atrocious and not every seller ships worldwide, so it will be a hassle I'd like to avoid if possible. I'm trying to poke as many friends in the US as I have, SOMEONE should be able to buy them in a Hallmark store and then send them to me.

Or someone who is at the Vegas convention, where Hallmark will apparently have a booth. They just MIGHT sell this set there. SEHLAAAAAAT? :angel_not: (I'll pay for all expenses, of course.) I mean LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE THESE ARE. How can one NOT want Itty Bitty Jean-Luc? LOOK AT HIM. *squishes him*

I'll see what I can do....;)

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

I'll see what I can do....;)

tumblr_mynbbhne7K1rmub2vo1_500.jpg

No matter where you see it, BUY IT. Don't hesitate. Just buy it. I'll deal with the repercussions of possibly ending up with two or three Itty Bitty Jean-Lucs from different people if they should arise, my problem then. But I NEED THESE ITTY BITTYS. (You can keep Worf then btw if you want. I don't really need Itty Bitty Worf.)

Just now, Mr.Picard said:

tumblr_mynbbhne7K1rmub2vo1_500.jpg

No matter where you see it, BUY IT. Don't hesitate. Just buy it. I'll deal with the repercussions of possibly ending up with two or three Itty Bitty Jean-Lucs from different people if they should arise, my problem then. But I NEED THESE ITTY BITTYS. (You can keep Worf then btw if you want. I don't really need Itty Bitty Worf.)

If they're anywhere, they'll be at the Vegas con.  As for Worf?  I'm sure I can give him to my friend's dog as a chew toy (I keeeeed!). :laugh:

If they're anywhere, they'll be at the Vegas con.  As for Worf?  I'm sure I can give him to my friend's dog as a chew toy (I keeeeed!). :laugh:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEE* that's my hope as well. I mean can you IMAGINE having this little Itty Bitty Jean-Luc to squish and cuddle and squeeze? IT'S ADORABLE. The first piece of 30th anniversary merchandise that I actually really CARE for and WANT SO BADLY. The other stuff they've come up with so far has been less than impressive (and that's me being diplomatic here).

Do whatever you want with Worf :laugh: Nah really he's cute as well but he'll only make the package heavier and cause me more Customs tax to pay so no thanks! lol

12 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEE* that's my hope as well. I mean can you IMAGINE having this little Itty Bitty Jean-Luc to squish and cuddle and squeeze? IT'S ADORABLE. The first piece of 30th anniversary merchandise that I actually really CARE for and WANT SO BADLY. The other stuff they've come up with so far has been less than impressive (and that's me being diplomatic here).

Do whatever you want with Worf :laugh: Nah really he's cute as well but he'll only make the package heavier and cause me more Customs tax to pay so no thanks! lol

One to beam... er, through customs.  :P

Worf?  Meet your new best friend...

dog-barking-o.gif

tumblr_lzqgim62r21qbeu0t.gif  :giggle:

One to beam... er, through customs.  :P

Worf?  Meet your new best friend...

dog-barking-o.gif

tumblr_lzqgim62r21qbeu0t.gif  :giggle:

I wouldn't put it past Itty Bitty Worf to be a rather formidable enemy to that dog. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0