Sign in to follow this  
Garak the spy

ST Discovery Infographic

Found this on Trek Movie. It's pretty legit and fun. :laugh:

TrekMovie_DSC_Infographic_8_30_15_FIN.pn

Not sure if there is any new information there, but it seems like a good way for everyone to get all the facts about Discovery in one fun ride.

Yeah, that's pretty much what we know so far. It's cool they have some writers who have written things other than scifi, and have done some horror series. The show runners look good though.

Actually those uniforms are similar to that Star Trek Reborn fan story from Trek Web years ago. Was the guy that made the page imitation that, or is that official? I don't know.

Also I find it strange that back in the day, cable and internet had no commercials and they got ads another way. Cable before the net used to advertise it was commercial free! Internet had ads, but you could switch them off. I guess they have to make money some way.

Edited by Chimera82405

Excellent graphic.

And, gotta say, $4 isn't worth losing 12 minutes of commercials, IMHO.

Agreed.  Sign me up for the $10 version.  It'd be worth it if it also includes a ST catalog of the older series, too.   My guess is that Netflix will lose those when the new show comes to CBSAA. 

Excellent graphic.

And, gotta say, $4 isn't worth losing 12 minutes of commercials, IMHO.

Agreed.  Sign me up for the $10 version.  It'd be worth it if it also includes a ST catalog of the older series, too.   My guess is that Netflix will lose those when the new show comes to CBSAA. 

It does seem to include them, yes.

And, it wouldn't shock me if CBS eventually pulled the other series from Netflix if they can. But maybe they can't if Netflix made their keeping them part of the international deal to distribute the new one, as the older shows are some of Netflix most streamed material.

Edited by prometheus59650