Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

The Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe ! Yay !

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Promo Art Offers Fresh Looks At Iron Man, Black Widow, & Spider-Man's New Suits

Brand new Avengers: Infinity War promo art has surfaced at ComicBookMovie.com, revealing color-corrected looks at the new suits worn by Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Spider-Man ! Good nite ! Boa noite !

23172948_10214855646003886_2401547897821

Gus

Sebastian Stan May Have Confirmed That Steve Rogers Will Be Suiting Up As Nomad For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

ComicBookMovie.com recently reported on a rumor that Chris Evans' Steve Rogers would be dropping the mantle of Captain America in favor of Nomad for Avengers: Infinity War, & now one of his costars may have confirmed it.

2 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:
Sebastian Stan May Have Confirmed That Steve Rogers Will Be Suiting Up As Nomad For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

ComicBookMovie.com recently reported on a rumor that Chris Evans' Steve Rogers would be dropping the mantle of Captain America in favor of Nomad for Avengers: Infinity War, & now one of his costars may have confirmed it.

Someone’s going to be jealous...

changeling0180.jpg

....and they’d better be careful; this ^ Nomad has a bit of a trigger temper. :giggle:

Paltrow is irrelevant. I'd much rather have had Ms. Marvel in the spot.

Otherwise, nice covers.

Edited by prometheus59650

2 minutes ago, Explorer3 said:

Apparently the Infinity War trailer is going to pop up tomorrow...

On Good Morning America, yeah.

Honestly, I'm not sure how interested I am yet...I haven't really liked either of the released Avengers films, although they had a decent scene here and there. Maybe the trailer will change my mind...

Sign in to follow this