Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

The Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe ! Yay !

143 posts in this topic

Guess what........I gave my farewell to the X-Men franchise with LOGAN, a very human and emotional farewell movie featuring stelllar performances by Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart, but niow Fox and MARVEL are announcing a new X-Men movie for next year, called X-MEN DARK PHOENIX, and I could not care less. I gave my goodbye to this universe with LOGAN, and thats how I feel about it.....

Gus

4 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

Guess what........I gave my farewell to the X-Men franchise with LOGAN, a very human and emotional farewell movie featuring stelllar performances by Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart, but niow Fox and MARVEL are announcing a new X-Men movie for next year, called X-MEN DARK PHOENIX, and I could not care less. I gave my goodbye to this universe with LOGAN, and thats how I feel about it.....

Gus

If the movie gets good buzz, I'll give it a chance.   It's best to keep an open mind.  Logan really just closed the chapters of Logan and Xavier, but the XM universe still has plenty of other characters to focus on. 

Posted (edited)

I agree with Sehlat Vie on IM3. I actually quite liked it, particularly the focus on Tony's emotions and inner struggles. I do think it definitely could have been better, but I would go as far as to say that I think it's one of the better MCU films. I might be odd, though, because I don't really care for the first Avengers, or Guardians of the Galaxy.

My favourites are probably Captain America: The Winter Soldier, at the top, and then the first Iron Man. Maybe Iron Man 3, and maybe Doctor Strange.

Edited by Explorer3

8 minutes ago, Explorer3 said:

I agree with Sehlat Vie on IM3. I actually quite liked it, particularly the focus on Tony's emotions and inner struggles. I do think it definitely could have been better, but I would go as far as to say that I think it's one of the better MCU films. I might be odd, though, because I don't really care for the first Avengers, or Guardians of the Galaxy.

My favourites are probably Captain America: The Winter Soldier, at the top, and then the first Iron Man. Maybe Iron Man 3, and maybe Doctor Strange.

I was beginning to think that I was the only one who enjoyed that movie.   Thanks.  :laugh: :thumbup:

I admit it's flawed, but IMO it was an improvement over the 2nd film. 

M,y favorite MARVEL STUDIOS movie is.....are......ALL OF THEM !!!

LOL

Yeah, I am  a Marvel fanboy ! Geeee, I cant help it.

Gus

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Visit Promo Shows Off A Bloodied Tony Stark And A Desolate Wasteland

Robert Downey Jr. is offering one lucky fan the chance to visit the set of Avengers: Infinity War, and the promo video shows off a bloodied Tony Stark on what looks like an alien landscape.

^ Looks like Planet Greenscreen.  :P

This is gonna be EPIC !!!

Gus

Bom dia - good morning !

The Vulture Hatches A Scheme In A New Clip From SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING; BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Michael Keaton paid a visit to Ellen earlier this week and debuted a brand new clip from Spider-Man: Homecoming that shines a spotlight on The Vulture and his crew.

BLACK PANTHER Takes The Throne On The First Official Poster For The Movie; First Teaser Trailer Later Tonight!

MARVEL Studios has just unveiled the awesome first one-sheet for Ryan Coogler's Black Panther film, featuring Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa. Plus, the first teaser trailer will be with us later on tonight.

18953095_10213381207183837_2445232756501

That is one hell of an image, I have to say... 

I have no idea what to expect (and it's really odd that they're burying it in February... why??), but I'm hoping it will be unique and not just Marvel #371... :dontgetit:

Bom sabado ! Good Saturday morning !

BLACK PANTHER: The King Has Arrived In The Badass First Teaser Trailer

Get ready to witness the rise of the King as Marvel Studios has debuted the supremely badass first teaser trailer for Ryan Coogler's Black Panther, which stars Chadwick Boseman in the title role.

Very looking forward to this and the trailer sealed that.

Count me officially interested.   

Posted (edited)

Yep, BLACK PANTHER is looking great. I love actor Chadwick Boseman  as T'Challa in CAPTAIN MAERICA CIVIL WAR, my favorite 2016 movie !

Edited by GustavoLeao

Great trailer, eh?

And Klaw's back! he was always a great villain in the comics - spooky and weird.

El Dorado...it was in Africa all along. Ha.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0