Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

The Future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe ! Yay !

BOX OFFICE: DOCTOR STRANGE Currently Tracking For A $55 Million - $75 Million Opening Weekend

It should come as no surprise to learn that Doctor Strange looks set to be yet another box office hit for Marvel Studios, and early tracking data points to the movie debuting strongly come November 4th.

Relatively low for a MCU movie, but I'll be there for sure. Really looking forward to this one.

BOX OFFICE: DOCTOR STRANGE Currently Tracking For A $55 Million - $75 Million Opening Weekend

It should come as no surprise to learn that Doctor Strange looks set to be yet another box office hit for Marvel Studios, and early tracking data points to the movie debuting strongly come November 4th.

Relatively low for a MCU movie, but I'll be there for sure. Really looking forward to this one.

We already have our tickets for opening Sunday... hehe.:giggle:

Are they on sale already? I have to get mine!

Are they on sale already? I have to get mine!

Yessir!  :thumbup:

First Reactions For Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Heap Praise On The Characters & Psychedelic Visuals

The first reactions from the press screening of Scott Derrickson's Doctor Strange have arrived and it sounds like Marvel may just have another winner on their hands.

Very pleased to know it. I'm actually away - far away from any cinema - for the premiere weekend, so I'll have to be patient and see it, as soon as I've got chance, on my return home. But the bairn is chomping at the bit to see it, so I'm sure that won't be a problem.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Directors Officially Announce Commencement Of Production On The Marvel Sequel

Joe and Anthony Russo have taken to social media to officially announce that production has kicked off on Avengers: Infinity War. They've shared a pic, but these ain't the type of trailers you guys like! Boy, I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant wait for this one !!!

Chris Hemsworth's Thor has a startling new look - along with some awesome weapons - and the first shots of Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson) & Hela (Cate Blanchett) in THOR RAGNAROK have been revealed in new ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY cover.

17201411_10212396287721466_8460940774580

14 minutes ago, Nombrecomun said:

Fingers crossed. 

I can't say either of them were bad, but they just really lacked that Marvel "pop."

Sign in to follow this