Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

Trailers for JUSTICE LEAGUE and WONDER WOMAN

32 posts in this topic

"More relatable"? That's a joke. I recently watched BvS. It's a wreck of a movie with some good ideas. I liked WW and surprisingly Affleck did a good job with Batman. Fantastic! These folks just don't get Superman at all. That was clear to me in this movie. 

I found myself relating a lot more to Affleck's Bruce Wayne/Batman in that movie.   Superman is a brooding statue in the movie. 

And given the collateral damage of the Metropolis-Kryptonian 'rumble in the concrete jungle', it'd be easy to mistakenly perceive Kryptonians as petty demigods who could ruin Earth on a bad hair day.  Granted,  Wayne didn't yet understand that Superman was 'one of the good ones' but his mistake was certainly easy to relate to...

... that, and the fact that I look and sound exactly like Ben Affleck (pauses for hearty laughter). :laugh: :P

NEbkAteOgD27ec_2_b.jpg

^
Is that a mirror?  :giggle:

No, Mr. Flintstone. It is not. :P 

Damn... oh well.  :giggle:

"More relatable"? That's a joke. I recently watched BvS. It's a wreck of a movie with some good ideas. I liked WW and surprisingly Affleck did a good job with Batman. Fantastic! These folks just don't get Superman at all. That was clear to me in this movie. 

I found myself relating a lot more to Affleck's Bruce Wayne/Batman in that movie.   Superman is a brooding statue in the movie. 

And given the collateral damage of the Metropolis-Kryptonian 'rumble in the concrete jungle', it'd be easy to mistakenly perceive Kryptonians as petty demigods who could ruin Earth on a bad hair day.  Granted,  Wayne didn't yet understand that Superman was 'one of the good ones' but his mistake was certainly easy to relate to...

... that, and the fact that I look and sound exactly like Ben Affleck (pauses for hearty laughter). :laugh: :P

NEbkAteOgD27ec_2_b.jpg

^

I get it.

I'd take those looks. He pretty much got 6 of 6 numbers in the gene lottery.

NEbkAteOgD27ec_2_b.jpg

^

I get it.

I'd take those looks. He pretty much got 6 of 6 numbers in the gene lottery.

There are worse mugs that could look back at me in the mirror... though I think the missus would prefer Jason Momoa.  :laugh:

JUSTICE LEAGUE Wraps Filming

After a lengthy six-month shoot, it sounds like Zack Snyder's next entry in the DC Extended Universe, Justice League, has completed or is at least approaching the end of principal photography. Come take a look!

Hopefully he hires an editor before release.

It Begins With Her In The Epic New Theatrical Trailer For WONDER WOMAN

It's here! The official theatrical trailer for Warner Bros. Pictures' highly anticipated Wonder Woman, which stars Gal Gadot in the title role, has finally arrived. Come watch it now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0