Sign in to follow this  
Nombrecomun

General DC Discussion

Recommended Posts

Ha ha ha heres good reading to start the year !

No, no, it’s okay, you CAN believe your eyes! It’s not, however, some early, Silver Age, Marvel/DC crossover of which you were previously unaware. In Brave and Bold #68, Oct-Nov 1966, thanks to a dastardly plot by the Joker, Batman finds himself transformed on occasion into the Bat-Hulk! Mike Sekowsky drew this typically way-outside-the-box Bob Haney plot, and the sight of the Bat-Behemoth lumbering about Gotham City chortling maniacally is not something you’ll soon forget!

If I was Marvel I would sue DC Comics LOL

26112402_10215367757046342_3129238869323

Gus

Edited by GustavoLeao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

Ha ha ha heres good reading to start the year !

No, no, it’s okay, you CAN believe your eyes! It’s not, however, some early, Silver Age, Marvel/DC crossover of which you were previously unaware. In Brave and Bold #68, Oct-Nov 1966, thanks to a dastardly plot by the Joker, Batman finds himself transformed on occasion into the Bat-Hulk! Mike Sekowsky drew this typically way-outside-the-box Bob Haney plot, and the sight of the Bat-Behemoth lumbering about Gotham City chortling maniacally is not something you’ll soon forget!

If I was Marvel I would sue DC Comics LOL

26112402_10215367757046342_3129238869323

Gus

Nothing stops the Juggernaut! Oh wait, Bat Hulk? Wow, ha WTH? So did 60s Lou Farrigno want to star on then then Batman show? That would have been cool, but as Hulk, not as Batman. Ha. Also like how his snake like nemesis seems to be oozing out from below and several feet from his clenched fists, and in dismembered style, coming out the top fully formed eventually into a Silver Surfer headed genie. Okay, how much ya wanna call it the cover artist was a little tipsy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krypton trailer.

 

Gosh, Superman's Grampy can either save Superman by letting Krypton blow up or save Krypton and doom Superman's very existence.

I am. On the edge of my seat. Which will he pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

Krypton trailer.

 

Gosh, Superman's Grampy can either save Superman by letting Krypton blow up or save Krypton and doom Superman's very existence.

I am. On the edge of my seat. Which will he pick?

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

 

Oh, I know. It's just that exciting.

I suspect that in about 24 hours I'll forget about this whole thing again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

Oh, I know. It's just that exciting.

I suspect that in about 24 hours I'll forget about this whole thing again.

Forget what? 

blinking-guy-meme-gif-4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this