Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nombrecomun

General DC Discussion

2,976 posts in this topic

They totally pulled a Reunification on this four part crossover.  They hyped and hyped it, but it didn't start until the last second of this episode, which was a good, but ordinary episode of Supergirl until 1 minute left.  Guessing this starts in earnest tonight.

BATMAN Assembles A New Team In This International Trailer For JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Check out an awesome new international trailer for the upcoming, direct-to-video Justice League Dark feature from WB Animation. Looks like we can expect a large number of cameos in this one.
Have great day - tenha um otimo dia !

Good morning, bom dia !

Batman Chastises His Super-Powered Teammates In This New JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK Sneak Peek

The latest feature from DC & Warner Bros. Animation, Justice League Dark, will be with us soon, and this new clip sees the core team gathered together to assess a mysterious, possibly magical threat.

Some good news--all 4 DC shows have been renewed.

Not surprised, and I'm glad for the fans of those shows, but I mean, what else does the CW have going for it right now, anyway?   Those shows are essentially propping it up.  Without them, there'd be no CW. 

Some good news--all 4 DC shows have been renewed.

Not surprised, and I'm glad for the fans of those shows, but I mean, what else does the CW have going for it right now, anyway?   Those shows are essentially propping it up.  Without them, there'd be no CW. 

I only watched a few first season episodes on Netflix (and I did like it just got distracted), but Supernatural has been a mainstay on their network for a decade or so now. And I know this show Jane the Virgin my wife likes is fairly popular. Their big hits are these superhero things right now, but I think it'd find a way without em. 

I still think co-owner CBS would be wise to make a deal to make the CW shows exclusively on All Access for streaming...then they'd actually attract a big audience. 

The CW is a place for shows that may not make it on a big network, but can be pretty good.

One such show is Frequency, though it actually isn't likely to make it.  It was a decent premise and I think it started out well, but I get why it's being canceled.  They are focusing too much on the detective aspect and not enough on the really cool idea that someone is talking to her dad 20 years in the past.  I can see why I loved the movie so much, but the show is only ok.  That said, CW gave it a shot.

CW has managed to have shows last a long time that wouldn't have the ratings to survive on the other networks.  I think if the DC shows went away, we would get other replacements that could be potentially good.

A show like Timeless would do better on CW than NBC, and I feel similar about the upcoming Time After Time.  When Supergirl started, my first thought was "why isn't this on CW?"

I really hope CW does some sort of Crisis on Multiple Earths that ends up changing everything and getting Supergirl on the same Earth as the others.

More bad news on the DC movie front---

Seems David Goyer, butcher of Superman, has been tapped to co-write the Green Lantern Corps. movie.

That sucks. 

Check Out The Awesome First Trailer For DC Animated Movie TEEN TITANS: THE JUDAS CONTRACT

The animated adaptation of Teen Titans: The Judas Contract is right around the corner, and now the first trailer is finally here as The Batman baddie Deathstroke targets the young superhero team!

I saw that.  Because if there's one thing DC needs, it's an racist anti-Semite at the helm of one of their movies.

How much worse could it be?

:)

It's like adding a cherry on top of the mess.  Gibson is a good actor/director.  But he's a piece of garbage!

I can't imagine the guy who made the fun loving rollicking lollipop entertainment films such as Braveheart, Passion of the Christ, Apocalypto, and Hacksaw Ridge couldn't be just the perfect person to finally inject fun into all the DC movies.

They are out of their goddamned minds.

TEEN TITANS: THE JUDAS CONTRACT Release Date, Blu-Ray Cover Art And Full Voice Cast Revealed

Good morning, bom dia !!!

Get your first look at the cover art for the upcoming Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Blu-ray, featuring the team leaping into action. We also have the full voice cast, which contains a few surprises.

The "for whatever reason" is money. 

I really am just DONE with Zack Snyder.

7 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

More spoiler-free reactions.

Leaning towards seeing at this point.

Yeah, the reviews have been better than expected; seems they may have gotten this one right, after all...

39 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Yeah, the reviews have been better than expected; seems they may have gotten this one right, after all...

Which will, if true, be a first for them.

Doesn't ramp up my enthusiasm for JL or anything, but if this is going to be their (or anyone's, really) first big push to headline a female superhero it deserves to be good.

1 minute ago, prometheus59650 said:

Which will, if true, be a first for them.

Doesn't ramp up my enthusiasm for JL or anything, but if this is going to be their (or anyone's, really) first big push to headline a female superhero it deserves to be good.

My wife reiterated that WE'RE going to see Wonder Woman, so... I guess we're going. :laugh:

And yes, since we're probably never going to see that Black Widow or Agent Carter-led feature film?  I'm more than willing to do my part to support a female-led superhero movie. :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0