Sign in to follow this  
Nombrecomun

General DC Discussion

More BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Ultimate Cut Blu-ray Cover Art And Special Features Revealed

Interesting decision to put WW front and center. Maybe they're thinking that putting a hot chick flashing a lot of leg will make the product sell more. 

Edited by Nombrecomun

More BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Ultimate Cut Blu-ray Cover Art And Special Features Revealed

Interesting decision to put WW front and center. Maybe they're thinking that putting a hot chick flashing a lot of leg will make the product sell more. 

And even though she's little more than a supporting cameo, I guess they figured it couldn't hurt... 

BATMAN v SUPERMAN "Ultimate Cut" Trailer Reveal Jena Malone, The Dark Knight In LexCorp, And More

"So falls the house of Wayne." An epic new Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has been released which is packed full of never before seen footage from the movie, including...is that Batgirl?!

BATMAN v SUPERMAN "Ultimate Cut" Trailer Reveal Jena Malone, The Dark Knight In LexCorp, And More

"So falls the house of Wayne." An epic new Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has been released which is packed full of never before seen footage from the movie, including...is that Batgirl?!

Batgirl?  Where?  I didn't see her.  

In the new trailer, we get our first look at Jena Malone's character sharing a seemingly tense exchange with Lois Lane. She doesn't have Barbara Gordon's red hair, but is wearing glasses which comic book fans will know Oracle could often be seen in.

Gus

In the new trailer, we get our first look at Jena Malone's character sharing a seemingly tense exchange with Lois Lane. She doesn't have Barbara Gordon's red hair, but is wearing glasses which comic book fans will know Oracle could often be seen in.

Gus

That was supposed to be Batgirl?  Okay... 

Good morning, bom dia ! The Gang's All Here On These New SUICIDE SQUAD Character Portraits; Expect A Big Presence At SDCC The Gang's All Here On These New SUICIDE SQUAD Character Portraits; Expect A Big Presence At SDCC. I am looking foward for this movie, if only to see Affleck's Batman taking on the Joker ! Remember, this movie is supposed to be very dark and have humor, too (at least based on recent rumors).

13418767_10209656603831081_5338581205904

13342882_10209656603991085_3184060428802

13418790_10209656604311093_7494289494961

13427770_10209656604511098_8483246923644

Gus

kenman   

Yea I don't really see the Mr. T in there either.  Nothing has changed my low interest levels in Suicide Squad.  It just has very little that appeals to me these days. 

I will see not because of the movie per se, but because I am interested in Leto's performance as the Joker and Margot Robbie seems cute (and deadly) as Harley Quin, And finally, I wanna see more Bat-Aflleck, so this one I am gonna see o opening weekend (and I dont have to wait one month and a ghalf for the premiere of this one, LOL)

We FINALLY get to see Batman in the newest “Suicide Squad” trailer and they even mention Superman !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwsbcW-d-E

Gus

Its just you.

LOL

Gus

Yeah, that figures.   :giggle:

I will see not because of the movie per se, but because I am interested in Leto's performance as the Joker and Margot Robbie seems cute (and deadly) as Harley Quin, And finally, I wanna see more Bat-Aflleck, so this one I am gonna see o opening weekend (and I dont have to wait one month and a ghalf for the premiere of this one, LOL)

We FINALLY get to see Batman in the newest “Suicide Squad” trailer and they even mention Superman !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwsbcW-d-E

Gus

And I dunno.  I think Jared Leto's Joker will surprise people; having seen him in "Dallas Buyer's Club" he is an immensely talented actor. 

Stephen Amell Confirms That FLASHPOINT Will Affect ARROW

At the Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in New Jersey this weekend, and after weeks of speculation, Oliver Queen actor Stephen Amell confirmed to the crowd that Flashpoint Paradox the time shift that created the New 52 Universe timeline, will affect Arrow and in a major way.

I'm waiting to hear buzz or read reviews on Suicide Squad before I part with $13 to see it.

I've gotten burned before with cinematic DC ("Green Lantern" anyone?), so let's just say that their credit isn't so good with me these days.  I agree that Jared Leto is probably going to make a remarkable Joker, but the movie is a cadre of characters; so it can't just be a one-person show.  

There is the special appearance of Bat-Affleck also, which should be fun.

Director David Ayer Elaborates On Batman's "Freaking Scary" Role In SUICIDE SQUAD

There's a lot to be excited about in Suicide Squad, but Batman has to be somewhere near the top of that list. Here, director David Ayer explains his role and why we'll see him through the eyes of the villains.

Regarding Flashpoint, there are some big differences between Flashpoint and the Flash on TV.

In Flashpoint, in the ORIGINAL timeline, Flash's mom was killed by a random crime.  Reverse Flash didn't commit the murder. 

Here, in the ORIGINAL timeline, Flash was still a hero, and Reverse Flash killed his mom as a means of trying to destroy Flash himself.  So the Flash we watched all this time WAS the altered timeline.

If Flash saves his mom, he should still be the Flash and all should be good for him.  It should not create a dystopia.

Check Out Some Snippets Of Crazy New Footage In This Extended Trailer For SUICIDE SQUAD

With less than a month to go until Task Force X are unleashed into theaters, Warner Bros. has put out an extended trailer for David Ayer's Suicide Squad

Edited by GustavoLeao

Sign in to follow this