Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

First Photos of Patrick Stewart in WOLVERINE 3

24 posts in this topic

New WOLVERINE 3 Set Pics Feature Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart as Professor Charles Xavier

Logan and Professor X do not look to be in the best of places in the new Wolverine movie. Check out some revealing snaps from the New Orleans set of James Mangold's sequel, courtesy of Just Jared.

13413545_10209660105838629_7809890209767

13419074_10209660106238639_1746530633876

13413112_10209660107398668_2070099015070

More photos of the filming of this scene can be found at

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men/the_wolverine/new-wolverine-2-set-pics-feature-hugh-jackman-patrick-stewart-a142499

Gus

Edited by GustavoLeao

Sir Patrick seems to be thinking, "How the hell do I get out of my contract??" :P

I'm not a fan of the Wolverine standalone movies to be honest (think he works better as part of an ensemble), but I might watch for Stewart's return as Xavier...

There is no Professsor X appearance in the "Old Man Logan" comic book that this movie is based upon. Nope, no Xavier. The cool part is that the comics are far, far away in the future, more than the movie it appears, and Logan uses Captain America's shield as a deadly weapon in the comic book. Stewart is obviously using "old man Xavier" make up for this one. I wonder how much years in the future will be set the movie.

GUS

New Batch Of WOLVERINE 3 Set Photos Feature Old Man Logan And...Is That X-23?

A few more photos from the set of Wolverine 3 have surfaced, and these may present some evidence which points to that young girl spotted on set being X-23. Good nite, boa noite !

Damn you Mr.Picard !

How dare you scopped me !

LOL I am just getiing older and older................

Gus

The First Teaser Trailer For LOGAN Has Arrived & It's Incredible

It's finally here! Hugh Jackman has just debuted the long-awaited first official teaser trailer for James Mangold's Logan, and it looks better than you could have ever imagined.

Mr. Picard scooped you in the "Sir Patrick Stewart" thread, but since this is an appropriate venue for it (of course), it belongs here too. :P

Gotta say, that looks pretty good. The first Wolvie movie is pretty lousy, the second one not bad, so maybe this one will continue the upwards trend and be great.

I hate that this looks so good, I really do.

Jackman was casting so perfect, you may never see a Wolverine as good...and they don't REALLY figure him out until the last one.

Didn't see the last X-Men or standalone Wolverine movies, but I'm definitely making time for THIS one.

Didn't see the last X-Men or standalone Wolverine movies, but I'm definitely making time for THIS one.

Some people hated "Apocalypse" and I get it, but I don't think it was terrible. It was just underwhelming for me. The second Wolverine had some good bits. They were trying to right the wrongs, but they piled on at least as many as they fixed. I wasn't really invested in any of it.

But "Logan" looks flippin' awesome. 

LOGAN director James Mangold has just debuted a very nice new IMAX poster for the final solo Wolverine movie, featuring Hugh Jackman's iconic mutant alongside Charles Xavier and X-23.

16684342_10212188952338211_5054464701935

Gus

BOX OFFICE: The Final LOGAN Opening Weekend Tally Is Almost A Quarter-Billion - Good nite ! Boa noite !

The final outing for Hugh Jackman as the fan favorite X-Men berserker has exceeded early estimates with the film currently sitting at $247.3 million worldwide. Did you predict Logan would do THIS well?

What an amazing movie to start the year !

Just saw it over the weekend, and it was magnificent.

This is Sir Patrick's finest outing as Xavier, no question.  

And to anyone not familiar with his work outside of ST (a pity!), it also shows the true breadth of this amazing man's talent. 

Agreed.

LOGAN is the best acting I ever saw from Hugh Jackman and one of the best Patrick Stewart performances ever.

Congrats to director James Mangold  and the entire cast for the best "X-MEN" movie since X2 X-MEN UNITED.

The X-MEN franchise is doing well with a new TV Series (starring ANGEL's Amy Acker) and a new movie just announced.

But Hugh Jackman will be missed as Wolverine.

Gus

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0