Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

DC Movies Crisis ? JUSTICE LEAGUE in Chaos ?

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Gal Gadot & Ray Fisher Announce The Start Of Wonder Woman & Cyborg Week With A New Promo

Good nite ! Boa noite !

Seriously, that Cyborg face looks like a Terminator costume I wore on Halloween back in 1991...

48 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Seriously, that Cyborg face looks like a Terminator costume I wore on Halloween back in 1991...

No doubt they spent more money on him than I'll ever see, yet he still looks so, so bad.

JUSTICE LEAGUE's Insane Budget Revealed Alongside New Details On Running Time And Joss Whedon's Reshoots

A wealth of new details about Justice League have been revealed, including the movie's insanely huge budget, the decision to give it such a short running time and the story behind Joss Whedon's reshoots.

Oh dear.............

JUSTICE LEAGUE: The First Reaction To The Movie Are Here And They Point To It Being Fun But Flawed

The review embargo for Justice League doesn't lift until next week but critics have been allowed to share their thoughts on social media! What's the verdict? Well, it appears as if it's good not great.

But JUSTICE LEAGUE Needs to be "great", not only "good".................

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Superman Gets The Spotlight In New Behind-The-Scenes Photos; Plus A New TV Spot

A handful of new BTS photos from Justice League have surfaced online, spotlighting Henry Cavill as Superman and he looks to be sporting a slightly different variation of his classic red-and-blue suit.

I'm not sure it was ever going to be "great" considering it was basically almost entirely rewritten and reshot on the fly.

I think if it's good, consider yourself lucky.

Aside from that, people flocked to Suicide Squad despite its awfulness, JL will be fine.

Edited by prometheus59650

JUSTICE LEAGUE's Rotten Tomatoes Score Has Been Revealed Sooner Than Expected

While Rotten Tomatoes was supposed to hold back Justice League's score until the movie is released, a mobile app has given the game away early and we now have an idea of how well its faring on the site. I am going to see this movie this Friday but I have little faith in it. The few reviews are not great AT ALL here in Brazil. (Dont worry will not post SPOILERS here)

Given its history and the track record of Snyder, I think good was kind of a dream.

Even the commercials kind of turn me off...soooooooooooooooo much CGI.

3 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Kind of figured Wonder Woman would save it. 

I tell ya, I was originally a skeptic, but Gadot is pitch perfect.

19 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

I tell ya, I was originally a skeptic, but Gadot is pitch perfect.

I wasn’t terribly impressed with her in BvS, but clearly that wasn’t her issue; it was the surrounding movie.   With the right director and screenplay, she was amazing. 

1 minute ago, Sehlat Vie said:

I wasn’t terribly impressed with her in BvS, but clearly that wasn’t her issue; it was the surrounding movie.   With the right director and screenplay, she was amazing. 

I, of course, blame Snyder.

Her tone is apparently a bit different in JL, too. Jenkins' version is WW to me.

And, hell, I've tried to forget BvS all around. That's just a bad movie.

5 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

I, of course, blame Snyder.

Her tone is apparently a bit different in JL, too. Jenkins' version is WW to me.

And, hell, I've tried to forget BvS all around. That's just a bad movie.

Wise...;)

Just Saw justice league. It was a good movie but nothing spectacular like Avengers or Wonder woman. Also the villain was Kinda Lame and Superman return was anti climatic. A good two hours but nothing more. Wonder Woman saved the movie of course. The theater I just saw it was packed . But it didnt impress the audience. They were not cheering and laughing like in AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR and WONDER WOMAN. Its a good movie. I just wished it was a great movie.

Edited by GustavoLeao

On 11/10/2017 at 9:57 AM, GustavoLeao said:

Oh dear.............

JUSTICE LEAGUE: The First Reaction To The Movie Are Here And They Point To It Being Fun But Flawed

The review embargo for Justice League doesn't lift until next week but critics have been allowed to share their thoughts on social media! What's the verdict? Well, it appears as if it's good not great.

"Good" might be too nice from what I'm hearing. 

I'm still trying to understand why Aquaman sounds like a country boy. 

Edited by Nombrecomun

53 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

DC is lowering estimates from the weekend, from $110 to $97, and it might go lower still.

We’ve decided to rent/Netflix this one.

The early reviews aren’t enough to get me to the theatre.  I’d rather save my moolah for Pixar’s "Coco” or some other movie. 

kenman   
Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

We’ve decided to rent/Netflix this one.

The early reviews aren’t enough to get me to the theatre.  I’d rather save my moolah for Pixar’s "Coco” or some other movie. 

My critic buddy saw an advance screening, based on his thoughts, you seem to be making the wise choice.  While he did say it was "better than BvS" he also admitted that's a low bar and it is still a turd.

Just now, kenman said:

My critic buddy saw an advance screening, based on his thoughts, you seem to be making the wise choice.  While he did say it was "better than BvS" he also admitted that's a low bar and it is still a turd.

A friend of mine saw it last night and said something about CGI ‘makeup’ rendered over Henry Cavill’s upper lip (?!?).   I’ve heard (and I don’t know if this is true) that he refused to shave his mustache for the film so they CGId some skin over his ‘stache. My friend said it was distracting as HELL.   

Sign in to follow this