Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GustavoLeao

DC Movies Crisis ? JUSTICE LEAGUE in Chaos ?

506 posts in this topic

Just now, kenman said:

I would love to see them take a break!

A good two years to figure out Whiskey Tango Foxtrot they're all about.

But it's just a slapdash cash grab.

I also stopped watching Supergirl a few weeks ago. Whats next, Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo as Mon-El super parents ?

LOL

Gus

1 hour ago, GustavoLeao said:

I also stopped watching Supergirl a few weeks ago. Whats next, Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo as Mon-El super parents ?

LOL

Gus

Me too.

I quit a few weeks ago.   The show lost all of its sophistication and wit this year; it's just a routine action show now.   And the whole thing with the alien bar feels like a ripoff of either  the Star Wars' cantina or Angel and the demon nightclub.   James Olsen's Guardian subplot feels like someone who's auditioning for his own show every week, but is constantly being told, "Nice... uh, yeah, nice.  So... um, we'll call you." 

And Mon-El... I just don't care anymore.   

If the show could somehow magically return to the formula of S1?  I'd be back in a heartbeat. 

JUSTICE LEAGUE Trailer Will Finally Be With Us This Saturday; Check Out Some New Footage

It's just been announced that the first trailer for Zack Snyder's Justice League will finally arrive in two days time, and a brief teaser containing some new footage has also found its way online.

I have no faith in this.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0