Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sehlat Vie

Star Wars Rogue One Teaser Trailer is up!

186 posts in this topic

Robin you should copyrght the term " Internet hysteria" LOL

Glad the production is doing great - I am hopeful about ROGUE ONE.

Gus

I think the net is hysterical most of the time - in more ways than one, Gus. Even our lovely little corner of it, right here, can get kind of hysterical at times...! ;)

I'm looking forward to it. I think Gareth Edwards is going to give us a cool, fun and slightly different take on the SW universe than we're used to seeing. 

The trailer looked very promising, even if it is a look backward instead of forward.  But since this is a 'sideways' prequel (of an untold story), it's not as annoying. 

It's a parallel-o-quel. :) 

Robin you should copyrght the term " Internet hysteria" LOL

Glad the production is doing great - I am hopeful about ROGUE ONE.

Gus

I think the net is hysterical most of the time - in more ways than one, Gus. Even our lovely little corner of it, right here, can get kind of hysterical at times...! ;)

I'm looking forward to it. I think Gareth Edwards is going to give us a cool, fun and slightly different take on the SW universe than we're used to seeing. 

The trailer looked very promising, even if it is a look backward instead of forward.  But since this is a 'sideways' prequel (of an untold story), it's not as annoying. 

It's a parallel-o-quel. :) 

^
My tongue hurts when I try to say that... 
:laugh:

The Rebels Go To War In Another Exciting Batch Of Images From ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

Entertainment Weekly's Rogue One coverage shows no signs of slowing down. These latest stills from the movie focus on heroic characters Jyn Erso, Chirrut Imwe, Cassian Andor and Baze Malbus. Take a look (and beware of possible Spoilers)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/scifi_movies/star_wars/the-rebels-go-to-war-in-another-exciting-batch-of-images-a142907

Gus.

Never thought I'd say this for a sideways-equel/parallel-equel (you decide... :P ), but I'm just about as excited for Rogue One as I was for Episode VII.  

Go Behind The Scenes Of ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY In Revealing New "Celebration Reel"

While a trailer may still be on the way, Lucasfilm has released a three minute behind the scenes look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story offering up new footage and plenty of amazing action sequences !

My first reaction was 'Another British woman as the lead?' I thought they would switch it up with the sequel trilogy running in parallel. It's not a deal breaker, just an odd decision IMO. My attitude towards Rogue One is that it's a filler movie while I'm waiting for Episode VIII. Do I really need to see how many Bothans died to bring the Rebels the Death Star plans? I'll keep an open mind though, it is Star Wars at least.

Edited by Hammer

^

No more odd than the other two trilogies being led by North Americans... 

Hope Begins With Rebellion In The First TV Spot For ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

There doesn't appear to be much in the way of new footage, but Disney/Lucasfilm have released the very first official TV spot for Gareth Edwards' Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Take a look.

Cool! I saw the theatrical trailer on Sunday when we went to see Beyond.

So did we.  That trailer looked amazing in the theatre, didn't it? 

So did we.  That trailer looked amazing in the theatre, didn't it? 

Fantastic! To be fair, unless I'm completely misremembering, I seem to remember seeing the Sabotage trailer for Beyond in December when we went to see TFA. I may be wrong, though, we've seen a few movies since then.

Check Out Some New ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Footage In This Rio Olympics TV Spot

"This is our chance to make a real difference... are you with me?" It's not much, but you can get a glimpse of some new Rogue One: A Star Wars Story footage ahead of Thursday's full trailer right here.

At this point, I'm thinking of avoiding all trailers and TV spots so I can come to R1 more or less "clean" of expectations... 

(Don't hold me to that. I may cave.) 

At this point, I'm thinking of avoiding all trailers and TV spots so I can come to R1 more or less "clean" of expectations... 

(Don't hold me to that. I may cave.) 

Oh, I know I will... I have zero willpower when it comes to resisting spoilers.  :P

New trailer coming up tomorrow. :D I can't wait.

Second Trailer

There is the second trailer and I'm choking back a sob...

^
Saw it a few hours ago.  My wife just did.   You should've heard the fannish squee-ing.  It was pretty loud... 
:laugh:

I don't blame you at all. I was doing that Matthew McConaughey Interstellar weeping. That actually felt like the OT. I won't beat an anti-PT dead horse, but it felt like the OT universe again. That last second on the clip.... *tries to catch my breath*

I don't blame you at all. I was doing that Matthew McConaughey Interstellar weeping. That actually felt like the OT. I won't beat an anti-PT dead horse, but it felt like the OT universe again. That last second on the clip.... *tries to catch my breath*

My wife said it best, "This is the Star Wars prequel I want to see..."  :laugh:

To your witty wife?

45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87w

To your witty wife?

45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87w

Once again, you humble us Founder...:P

712032_1318188102759_401_300.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0