Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenman

CBS All Access

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No problem, people, I will stay on topic.

I think I confused the threads LOL

Thanks again, Sehlat ! Sooooooooorry...........

The initial list of films available on CBS  All Access is very limited with only 16 titles. Notably five of the titles are Star Trek films: The Motion Picture, The Voyage Home, The Undiscovered Country, Generations and First Contact. None of those titles are currently available for streaming on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon in the US.

Gus

Edited by GustavoLeao

10 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

No problem, people, I will stay on topic.

I think I confused the threads LOL

Thanks again, Sehlat ! Sooooooooorry...........

The initial list of films available on CBS  All Access is very limited with only 16 titles. Notably five of the titles are Star Trek films: The Motion Picture, The Voyage Home, The Undiscovered Country, Generations and First Contact. None of those titles are currently available for streaming on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon in the US.

Gus

I think they will definitely try and expand the list. They do actually own a film production company "CBS Films" that has made some decent features in the last few years. They will probably start working towards streaming them exclusively on All Access.

1 hour ago, kenman said:

I think they will definitely try and expand the list. They do actually own a film production company "CBS Films" that has made some decent features in the last few years. They will probably start working towards streaming them exclusively on All Access.

New content is what made AMC and Netflix great; couldn't hurt CBSAA either.