Sign in to follow this  
Garak the spy

Star Trek Timelines is avalible!

Not sure if you guys are aware or not of this, it's a game for mobile devices that has been developed for some time now, and it's finally available. You can create a crew with the characters from the several shows, and participate in several missions. For a mobile game, I think it's amazing. The graphics are incredible. 

It's avalible in both App Store and Google play.

12549018_1730758857159979_68660762197379

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Garak the spy

Mine crashed a few times, but finally got it working and got through the prologue.  I'm cautious optimistic, although it hogs battery power like you wouldn't believe :)

Ha, yep, same with me. My battery is almost dead already. :giggle: For the time I've played I would say it's a nice game, for a mobile device game. It' mostly about plot and the deciosions you make really can change how the thing turns out at the end. Something Star Trek games have never done quite right. 

Locutus   

I tried playing the game on my partner's iPad Mini. I got through the first part of the prologue and repeated the skirmish a few times to level up my starting crew of Kirk, Sulu, Torres, and Mayweather.  Thereafter, every time I tried to start the second part of the prologue I got the message,  "The requested resource is not available."

EDIT:  I determined that the crashing issues at least on my iphone had to do with shortage of harddrive space which apparently makes the game unstable.  

Edited by Locutus

Sign in to follow this