Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr Pointy Ears

Seven's rank

8 posts in this topic

Once voyager return to earth,would Starfleet give seven a Starfleet commish?,what rank would it be,seeing she would have knowledge\information about the borg and other stuff most Starfleet officers wouldn't know about,i reckon she would have the rank of LT Commander

Seven was never one for embracing the hierarchy, so the bigger question is if she would even want one...

Would Seven even join Starfleet? Didn't Icheb urge her to take the courses he was taking, but she said she was not interested?

She's at least an admiral considering she saved Voyager--the TV show not the ship.  Definitely outranks Janeway!

You aren't going to find an answer in canon. However, there is a good series of Voyager novels by Kirsten Beyer that continue on with Voyager's storyline post-finale.

I would guess that Starfleet would require her to go through the Academy first, which wouldn't have been a challenge for her. My question is, 'is joining Starfleet what Seven would have wanted?'

Well, I think they might have tested her out on the academic side, which she breezed through and probably would be credited as 'passed' on the rest of what the Academy teaches, having spent years already living it.

As far as the novels go, she does not join Starfleet, but acts as a sort of mission advisor (if I recall correctly)

She would not join Starfleet.

Seven was 26 (2374) when Voyager disconnected her link from the Borg and she was  29 (almost 30) when Voyager got home by the end of 2377.    It would have been a too late for her to try and go through the 4 years of training at Starfleet Academy.  

Edited by JayTheTrekkie

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0