Sign in to follow this  
tim0122

Help with a picture

Think that was a promotional.   I've seen them all (multiple times, in some cases) and I don't remember that scene...

Based on the quality of the image, this has to be promotional. The promo stuff for this series always looks a little slicker than the episodes, and the episodes have more grain. 

Based on the quality of the image, this has to be promotional. The promo stuff for this series always looks a little slicker than the episodes, and the episodes have more grain. 

I also remember that group shot being used to promote the series... only Spock was in it, not taking it.

latest?cb=20081109001936&path-prefix=en

I also remember that group shot being used to promote the series... only Spock was in it, not taking it.

Filmation reusing stock images? Never! 

Next you're going to accuse them of using stock music.... :P

Next you're going to accuse them of using stock music.... :P

I wouldn't dream of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03jG546GQc

Sign in to follow this