Sign in to follow this  
prometheus59650

G.O.G hosting 3 Classic Trek Titles.

A trio of Interplay Star Trek titles are making their digital premier on the DRM-free games portal GOG.com
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (a point-and-click adventure game), Star Trek: Judgement Rites (the sequel to 25th Anniversary), and Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (simulator, above) are all available for $5.99. The first two are on PC, Mac, and Linux, but Starfleet Academy is only on PC.
GOG.com and Interplay say that more Star Trek games from the publisher will be announced in the near future.

kenman   

I am not much of a gamer, but I have had an interest in playing 25th Anniversary and Judgement Rites...I'll consider these possibly!

25th Anniversary gets high marks from pretty much everyone. I might try those two myself, and they're pretty cheap, so why not?

kenman   

My only reason not to is a self imposed embargo ob pretty anything non-essential at the moment. In the process of buying a house...what an expensive pain it has been...and nothing is even set in stone yet!

Kerdor   

I remember playing 25th Anniversary at a Star Trek Convention in the early 90s.

Depending on where you live, most old (in years) GOG games are the price of a froofy coffee beverage when on sale.

Hopefully more Interplay published Trek games will come out on GOG. Holding out hope that Starfleet Command 1, 2 and OP will be included. I've long since lost my install media for them and would love to replay them.

Sign in to follow this