Sign in to follow this  
StillKirok

General Marvel Discussion

1 hour ago, kenman said:

I'm not saying people can't feel this way or anything...is it offensive to ask the question? 

Not at all.

I was answering your question, not taking offense to it. 

48 minutes ago, Nombrecomun said:

To answer your question: yes, the image is a spoiler for me. It's not just the costume. In the comics there was a recent reinterpretation of Ms Marvel as a Muslim girl of Pakistani descent. I was hoping that the cinematic take would have been this one or something similar. 

So yeah, the image is a spoiler...but not of the costume per se. 

And that’s reason enough for me, as a mod, to act on the request. 

I completely disagree that the CAPTAIN MARVEL costume photo is a SPOILER per se, because we all know for ages (and I posted this here) that she was playing the Carol Danvers version of the character in the movie.

Having said that, I really understand that what is a spoiler for a person is a non-spoiler for another, so I thank Sehlat for having hidden the photo from this thread,

I am sorry, guys, I never want to hurt you guys sensibilities, I just got a pic that was posted in every major site WITHOUT a SPOILER warning (check ew.com comicbookmovie,com denofgeek.com and so forth for articleson the photo  with no SPOILERS warnings at all)

My apologies,

Gus

PS - The photo of Steve Rogers using the "Nomad" costume is a SPOILER and nobody complained. I understand anyway.

Edited by GustavoLeao

See I barely follow Marvel news and even I knew who had been cast as Captain Marvel, so I still don’t see how thats a spoiler. But whatever. 

20 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

I see,

Thanks,

Gus

Honest mistake, Gus.

No worries.   I’ve done the accidental spoiler-thing all too often myself...:giggle:

New CAPTAIN MARVEL Set Pics Provide A Much Clearer Look At Brie Larson's Divisive Costume

We got our first unofficial glimpse of Brie Larson suited-up as Captain Marvel yesterday, and now we have another batch of set snaps courtesy of Just Jared.

BEWARE OF SPOILERS
Gus

On 1/26/2018 at 7:56 AM, GustavoLeao said:

PS - The photo of Steve Rogers using the "Nomad" costume is a SPOILER and nobody complained. I understand anyway.

&^#$%#^&%*^!!!!!!!!

Well, the other choice is that I don't bother checking this thread. 

Yet, another choice is to come up with some other thread or realm in which only breaking news are covered for those who enjoy that. 

On 27/01/2018 at 6:31 PM, Nombrecomun said:

&^#$%#^&%*^!!!!!!!!

Well, the other choice is that I don't bother checking this thread. 

Yet, another choice is to come up with some other thread or realm in which only breaking news are covered for those who enjoy that. 

Dont worry - I created a  "Marvel Movies - Spoilers"  thread.

So nobody gets hurt. Sorry about the spoilers,  Nombrecomum.

Gus

6 minutes ago, GustavoLeao said:

Gus

No worries!  

6 hours ago, GustavoLeao said:

Gus

Thanks Gus! 

CONAN THE BARBARIAN TV Series In The Works At Amazon From GAME OF THRONES Director Miguel Sapochnik

There's been talk a new Conan the Barbarian movie for quite some time now, but it looks like Robert E. Howard's Cimmerian warrior might be making his way to the small screen first. Hell, by Crom, yes !!!!!

(ps - I know Conan and Red Sonja are actually no Marvel Comics characters, but whattahelll...)

27540191_10215705372206510_7370753841873

Gus

“...To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

^ That is one of the most unintentionally funniest lines ever.

I mean, ‘lamentations’?  Sounds like Conan the Wordsmith. 

Anyway, I was never a fan of this franchise but I wish them luck...:)

Sign in to follow this